Chapter 2

14 years later...

Dear Diary, I'll be fourteen soon and I can finally start golden guard training!
I mean I've never received a birthday gift before... but of course this makes up for it! I can be one of the youngest golden guards in history! Tomorrow My training will finally begin!
Estaria Out.

I stand up with the book grinning.
What? It was my wildest dream since I heard I would enhearit the job of the golden guard.
When my uncle belos wasn't looking I would playfight the golden guard game in the mirror. It was my childhood, because most of the time I found myself alone. I loved talking to the coven heads and my uncle belos, but other than that I was lonley.

In the game I basically just hunted down "wild witches" random objects in my room by smashing and destroying them.
I got cuts but I didn't care. It didn't matter if no one showed belos, right?

I carefully played my book onto my, very, very, neat shelf.
Ever since the golden guard game, I liked to tidy my room to pitch perfect
I mean, I had nothing else to do.

I hear the chime of a fancy grandfather clock and I know It's time to get but to the day ahead of me.
I figured out my best morning routine ages ago, brush my hair and get dressed and put my eye patch on.
One of my eyes have been missing since I was born, my uncle belos says its a rare gentic disease. But with my eye patch on its forgotten.

We don't have breakfast in the castle, I have food twice a day.  mean that's not a bad thing.
It's just... well normally I sit at a long table with belos in fancy clothes eating whatever we see. Maybe that's why I'm just so excited to train for golden guard! Some more adventure in my life.

My legs push themselves to limit as I sprint down the hallway and look at a great grandfather clock.
In one whole hour I'll be fourteen and In one whole day I can finally start training for job I would die for!

"Hello there young woman,"
My heart stops for a few seconds. Terra the head witch of the plant coven had always been quite terrifying, and selfish, but in some weird way freindly.
"Estaria! It was only yesterday since I last saw you! You look older already!"
I look around for other coven heads but it's only her.
Then I spot in the corner of my eye my uncle belos, and I break free from her doting.
"Emepor belos." I say standing up straight
"When will I start golden guard training?"
After a short while he replies.
"Tomorrow at noon. Don't be late."
My face lights up. And as soon as he turns the corner I run to my room and pounce onto my bed. My books and notes jump and scatter off my bed and I laugh not caring even a little bit anymore.

Tomorrow my life will go up.

Hello I know these chapter are kinda short but I still have some schoolwork to do  next part will come out soon! (Not tomorrow cause it's my birthday!!) But if you are reading have a good day.