I'm Lost. Eh? An Orange?

Start from the beginning

Nami points in a direction before saying, "That way."

"Ah, thank you!" She grins, walking in the direction the navigator pointed, but Nami grabs her wrist, effectively stopping Saki.

"Saki-san...You're going the wrong way."

"Huh? Are you sure?"

"Yes...You know what? I can take you there," Nami suggests.

'Finally, someone knows which way south is.'

Saki smiles widely and ignores Nyx. "Thanks."

Nami keeps hold of her wrist and drags her another way. "How long have you been on this island? When my crew and I docked I didn't see a ship."

"That's because I'm stranded!"

Nami sweatdrops. "Why do you sound proud of that?"

"I dunno! It was that bastard's fault I'm here."

"How did you end up on this island?"

"Well," Saki begins excitedly. "Everything was like, 'BOOM, POW, KAPLAM, WHOOSH.' And I was like, 'WEEE, PSHHH, SPLAT-'"

"I...don't understand," Nami interrupts.

Saki pouts and sighs. "There was an explosion, I went flying, and landed flat on my face."

She deadpans. "Ah. I see. How long ago was that?"

The swordswoman blinks. "Uhh..."

'Nyx or Phantom, a little help?'

'8 days, 4 hours, 16 minutes, and 20 seconds counting,' Nyx replies.

"18 days, 4 hours 30 minutes, and 10 seconds!"

'How the hell did you come up with that?!'

'Dumbass.'

'Phantom~! I just forgot!'

'8 days, 4 hours, 16 minutes, and 30 seconds counting.'

"Ah. Sorry," she apologises to Nami. "I've been here for 7 days, 3 hours, and 17 minutes!"

Nyx sighs in exasperation. 'Close enough, I guess.'

Nami stops walking and turns to Saki. "Have you been counting this entire time...?"

She grins brightly. "Nope!" She pauses and comes to a realisation. "Wait. You said crew?!"

Nami stares at her. "You only now just realised?! I said that a few minutes ago!" She buries her head in her unoccupied hand. "You're like Luffy..."

Saki tilts her head, puzzled. "Who's Luffy? That name kinda sounds familiar..."

'Luffy is-'

"My idiot captain."

"You're a pirate?!" Sparkles replaces the assassin's eyes in her excitement.

"Uh. Yeah...Why do you look so happy?"

"Because my best friend is a pirate! A famous one too!" Her expression darkens. "It's his fault I'm on this island. That damn bastard...He didn't even come to find me..." She huffs.

"Uh...Right."

They continue walking to...Where were they going again?

'The beach, idiot.'

"Right! The beach! Let's go!"

And Nami continues to lead Saki.

"Hey, Nami-san? I want to meet your captain and pirate crew!" she says cheerfully.