Chapter 6 Peaceful Day

The Battle had ended with sakura empire being utterly defeated, nagato realized that that yamato's sisters betrayed them because of yamashiro and fusou. Mutsu saw the damage of their ships and was really scared.

Mutsu pov. : So much destruction..

Nagato: Remember that, if you ever do that again I will send you to fight the northern union! Got it?

Fusou: G-Got it!

The fusou sisters were scared but also now hated by their own comrades of what they had done.

Akagi: I can't belive it that is the reason why musashi and shinano left.

Kaga: Nee Sama, please calm down!

Akagi: I don't care right now. Yamato is the lesser problem. The big problem is ??? And the resources used on the traitors.

Kaga pov. : Nee Sama... No. Akagi, I can't tell you that you are neither both of them, you're not like tosa onee and amagi. You fell deep in your own darkness and manipulation. I must join azur lane to bring akagi back to her older self not this....

Akagi: Kaga?

Kaga: Huh? Sorry..

Akagi pov. : She has been quiet for some reason... Could've be. Oh no, did she?

Kaga: Is something on me sister?

Akagi: N-nothing at all eheheh!

Kaga: Wiered..... Why are you acting now like this out of a sudden?

Akagi: *cough* Sorry for that, but let's go kaga~

Kaga: Hai... And let's hope that they will understand the consequences of backstabbing.

They went to their home as they were resting, kaga was secretly preparing to go Rouge and join up with azur lane to destroy the massive ship that she helped to build. Kaga was hoping that this plan would bring her sister back to her sense and let her sister go.

To Azur lane with the yamato sisters.

Yamato, Musashi and shinano were walking towards the town to get stuff for them (Musashi and shinano).

Musashi: Everyone is glaring at me and shinano like we are spies!

Yamato: Musa-nee chan you worry too much, they are surprised to see that you both are here with me. Even tho I am punished for not to take action eheheh..

Shinano: I did not expect this at all... EEEEP!?

The sisters turned back to see laffey playing with shinano's tails.

Shinano: L-Laffey!?

Laffey: Fluffy cushion....

Javelin: Laffey-chan stop sleeping!

Yamato: Where are both heading?

Javelin: To the hill where you met us 3.

Yamato: O-oh right! And laffey, would you please be kind and let go of my younger sister?

Laffey didn't respond as she was fast asleep. Shinano was getting frustrated and wanted to cut something to pieces with her 3 katanas. Musashi grabbed laffey off shinano's tails as that woke her up and saw that musashi was holding her.

Musashi: Laffey, please listen to your friends next time as my little sister doesn't like it at all!

Laffey: Okay... Sleepy....

Yamato: Laffey-chan its better that you stop drinking the oxy-cola! It may be the cause of your sleepyness!

Laffey: Laffey, loves Cola.....

Shinano: Onne-san, we need to get stuff for us.

Yamato: R-right! Well see you both next time!

Javelin: You too Yamato-San!

The 3 sisters went to the store without knowing that akashi was the owner, akashi being akashi made her price that she sees fit. She did not expect yamato and her 2 sisters. She was obviously scared of musashi because she stole her precious gem of wich she didn't give it back. The sisters got the stuff that they needs well obviously musashi and shinano as Yamato got hers. They went to their dorm as Yamato moved there. It was basically a huge traditional Japanese hut with a secret built in Port that fitted on 3 yamato class ships.
Yamato opened the main door. They got in the house and changed to their kimonos as they want to be traditional then live in the modern age.

Yamato: *Sigh* I guess I am going cook again don't I?

Shinano: It's alright onee San, me and musashi are going to do it. Take a rest.

Yamato: Well then, I'll be outside and watch the sea.

Musashi: Take care! And if you have any trouble with miss laffey please let me know!

Yamato was nervous of her younger sister and went down to the hill, realizing that she was still in the kimono, but she didn't care about it until she met her friends and her sister.

Unicorn: ONEE CHAN!

Yamato chuckled and let unicorn embrace her with a hug that threw her down.

Yamato: It's been a while unicorn?

Unicorn: Where were you?

Yamato: I was with my sisters, I took a break from the stress and decided to water the sea until I saw you girls.

Laffey: Laffey is tired...

Javelin: Miss yamato?

Yamato: Hm? What is it javelin?

Javelin: Well, when you were with your sisters, enterprise was looking for you.

Yamato: Why?

Javelin: Well, it is about-

I am back!!