Bonus Anniversary Chapter!

Start from the beginning

I send her a text back, asking if she'll be home late and look over to Gaten and Maya.

"Doing anything tonight?" I ask them.

*****

A few days later, and I'm on set waiting around for Dacre to finish for the day so we can go and do something. As he comes over to me, I stand up from the seat I was sitting on.

"What are you in the mood for?" I ask him.

Dacre licks his lips before answering, stalling.

"Do you mind waiting around a little longer? I told Noah I'd watch his scene. He's a bit nervous," He says to me.

I raise my eyebrows. Noah, along with all the kids, has more talent than a lot of adult actors I've worked with have. Plus, he's done some pretty full on scenes in the show already. Him being nervous for a scene is pretty out of character.

"Yeah of course. What scene is it?" I ask him, curious.

"The one where Will destroys Castle Byers after his fight with Mike," Dacre tells me.

I vaguely remember that scene from one of the read throughs. From what I remember, it was a pretty emotional scene.

I follow Dacre over to the set. It has what looks like 2 stages. One side has the inside of Wills castle easy for the cameras to see, and the other has the outside of the castle, ready for Noah to destroy.

Noah is sitting in his chair, with a blanket around him. Judging from his hair, and the rain curtains set up, he's wrapped in the blanket because he's cold from the wet.

When Noah spots us, he stands up and walks over to us.

"Hey, thanks for coming! I haven't started yet. They're sending one of the writers over to talk me through the whole thing, I just can't seem to get it. They should be here soon, but if you need to go it's alright," Noah says to us.

Dacre shakes his head, and puts his hand on Noah's shoulder, comforting him.

"It's fine, we have time! Don't worry about it, it happens to all of us," Dacre tells Noah.

Noah's face looks grateful. I think he admires Dacre a bit. I feel like a big brother to the kids on set, but I think they look up to Dacre in a different way. He's like the cooler brother of your friend, while I'm the over protective big brother. It works for us though.

"She's here! She's here! I brought her!" Roberts voice breathlessly yells out, as if he ran the whole way here carrying whoever it is himself.

I look over towards the sound of Roberts voice, and he is literally dragging the poor girl behind him. My mouth goes dry when I see the thick, dark and curly hair.

It's her.

I turn to say something to Dacre, but can see he's staring at her too. His throat tenses as he swallows.

"She's pretty," He says.

I try not to make it obvious just how much I've noticed that too.

"Yeah, I met her the other day when she was touring the set," I tell him.

Robert drags Charlee over to us, so that she can speak to Noah. He's standing in front of us, and for some reason, the dude is still holding her hand. Robert smiles at all of us, and I could swear his cheeks flush a mild red.