Fifteen || Rubber Duckies

Start from the beginning

Before I knew it, I had my back on the mattress as the boy loomed over, hands on either side of me. He sent down a mighty stare that melted me to a puddle.

I gulped. Surely when Toge said he wanted this for a long time he couldn't have meant this, right? It must have only been the sweet kisses he was talking about... right? And that was when it hit me harder than the first time: he always did love to touch and be touched.

The boy must have noticed me tensing beneath him because at that moment the look in his eyes subdued as his mouth parted ever so slightly. "Mustard leaf?" The condescending expression was replaced by worry and fear, fretting if he had pushed my boundaries or made me uncomfortable.

But what he hadn't considered was I was only anxious. Never having been so intimate with anyone, let alone a boy, meant I was very timid when it came to these sorts of things. The thoughts had barely crossed my mind and even when they did I rarely acted on them.

I wanted to back away and say we should save it for another time but the second my eyes locked with Toge's, I remembered. I remembered that this was Toge. My Toge.

And just like that, the idea didn't seem too bad at all. If it was him, it would be alright.

I softened at the sight of the petrified boy above me. "I'm okay. I want this." Despite how firm my tone was, my smile was trembling. I wasn't forcing myself to consent, I was being honest. I did want him. But god knows I couldn't stop my heart from thundering at the mere thought of him getting any closer. I was sure I'd explode right on the spot- and he hadn't even touched me yet.

He didn't seem convinced either with the way his eyebrows were knitted together with unease. "Really Toge, it's okay." I whispered, my chest rising and falling with deep breaths. "I want you. Please?" My tone went quieter and I hadn't even processed the fact I was practically begging for it until his eyes widened. That high-pitched plead alone was enough to bring his cocky attitude back.

After a hard gulp, he attacked my neck with a series of kisses, sucking and biting the sensitive areas of my skin. With his mouth busy, Toge's warm hands stroked my thighs back and forth. My breath hitched, not expecting him to be so audacious, as my only reaction was to grip his hair while trying not to make too much noise.

One second his hand was roaming my thighs but the next it was already under my skirt, his middle finger rubbing against my underwear confidently; I was sure he could feel the arousal through my panties.

When his lips reached my collarbones, he gave them one last peck before pulling away to stare at me, silently hoping the look in his eyes would tell me all he wished he could say out loud. He was trying to say that he'd take care of me, that he'd show me what real pleasure felt like. And indeed, the soft look in his eyes was enough to convey his message.

I was ashamed to admit that it made me even more wet to see him still be so kind at a time like this and cursed myself for having such dirty thoughts at his innocent face.

Toge maintained eye-contact as he pushed my lace underwear to the side, bringing a finger to my clit directly. He rubbed the sensitive bud in slow, circular motions teasingly, hoping to get a reaction out of me so that I could beg him again and again. But I only resisted, biting my lip and squeezing my eyes shut at the sensation of his slender fingers sliding against my wet folds.

Without warning, he pushed a finger inside me. As turned on as I was, it slipped in easily and he wasted no time in thrusting it in and out, curving it at its highest point to hit my sweet spot perfectly. I couldn't control the moan that left me as his knuckle remained snug between my walls. I didn't need to look at him to know he had that shit-eating grin on his face as he watched my head jerk back with pleasure, finally giving him the whimpering sounds he so desperately wanted to hear.