Chapter 2

Later in the evening, Fallon had made her way downstairs after sleeping through the day and was now eating with Liam and Lauren. Fallon had thought the day was beginning to turn around and she was starting to cheer up, however obviously in the Carrington manor that could never happen.

Adam had recently shown up and after him being away for so long in England, of course she was on edge. He also found it suspicious that he had not only come in with suitcases but also with a large bag. He claimed to have put his new pet dog in there for the journey.

Fallon couldn't bring herself to believe this, he was a veterinarian and is claiming to basically be an animal abuser of his own "pet dog." Kinda weird. He also hadn't come out of his room since his arrival which was also pretty weird. "Mommy, can I go see Uncle Adam's dog?"

Lauren asked, breaking Fallon's train if thought. "No, stay by me he's probably hiding a dead body. And what did I tell you about calling him that!" Fallon scolded. She hated that her daughter could even attempt to call him her uncle, he was far from it and Fallon wanted him to have nothing to do with her family.

Liam looked over at his wife who was clearly in distress over the whole situation. He just walked over to Lauren and picked her up and followed Fallon up the stairs. "Lauren, go take a shower." Fallon told her, by this point she was practically whispering.

Fallon just wanted to get into bed and sleep, still wishing that it was all just one bad dream.

Lauren, being a good kid and not wanting to test Fallon at the moment, just went and did as she said then went straight to bed afterwards.

It was too hard for Fallon to sleep, something was bothering her and she couldn't tell why. Her motherly instincts were all over the place however every time she checked on Lauren, she was perfectly fine.

"Lauren, Lauren wake up." Fallon whispered as she shook her sleeping daughter. It was about 3am and Fallon couldn't take it anymore. "You're gonna come sleep with me and daddy okay, I feel like you're getting sick."

Lauren was confused however she was too tired to fight and just hugged onto Fallon, allowing herself to be carried to the larger room and comfier bed.

******
Hi guys I'm really sorry that this chapter is quite short, I don't want to get into things right now as I don't want the chapter to be too long so from now on I will try to make longer chapters!

I hope you enjoyed it!

Let me know your thoughts!
💕