Introduction

It had been 2 years, no day went by where fallon didn't regret it. Fallon had left her alone for two minutes while she brushed her teeth and she was gone, to fallon the sudden lack of cries meant she had fallen asleep, but no, she was gone. Still to this day Fallon's daughter hasn't returned. She would be two and it hurt that Fallon was missing her baby's toddler years.

Fallon could have days of no emotion shown about the situation then suddenly go down hill out of nowhere. Liam, her husband, understood these feelings, the baby was his too however he hated that there was no way possible that he could help his grieving wife.

"You hungry fallon?" Liam asked, walking into the large room only to find his wife laying in bed holding their baby's small bear that had been left behind.

Liam didn't want to disturb his sleeping wife, however he knew she hadn't eaten much lately and was begging to get worried. He understood that she was upset and he was feeling upset too but he also knew that there's nothing they could do to have her back immediately. Fallon didn't understand that and thought she could bring her back magically for so long and now the feeling sunk in and hit her like a ton of bricks.

Liam lay in their bed also and gently lay kisses along the brunette's jaw line, watching as her eyes slowly fluttered open. "Hey, you gotta eat." he whispered gently, pulling the covers up to keep both himself and Fallon warm on the cold and crisp winter afternoon.

Winter wasn't a great time for the couple, though Christmas was a time that Fallon used to love, it was now a time of deep depression. The thought of their baby with a possible other family spending the holidays with kidnappers upset them both. It also meant putting on fake smiles for Lauren so that she thought nothing was wrong.

When everything happened, fallon and liam had sat down with their 3 year old at the time and explained that baby sister had to go away for some time. When Lauren came back with the question of "why?" all that the couple could come back with was "she's sick" and from then on no questions were asked.

Of course on the odd occasion she would come in wondering why mommy was sad or why mommy wouldn't leave her room but it was nothing that liam couldn't handle while fallon got the space she needed.

Fallon nodded, knowing that she was hungry and just rolled over, laying her head on Liam's chest. "I hate this, I just want her back, Liam. We went through so much to get her just like we did for Lauren and now look." Liam just nodded, rubbing his hand gently up and down his wife's back in a comforting manner.

In that second Lauren snuck her way into the room and ran over to her parents. She hated being left out and when she couldn't find her parents she had to guess they were cuddling as her mommy was always upset. Cuddling had become a big part of their small family as it was a way of staying close. If they cuddled, Fallon had no worries about losing anyone else. They were together, that's all that mattered to her.

**********
Lauren will be in this fanfic but she will be age 5

Let me know what you guys think and If you guys like it I'll post the first full chapter soon :)