Hah? You... wanna fight me?

TW: CURSING!!!!!!!, mediocre storytelling, shitty grammar (comment on that pls)

|---------⛅☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️🪂☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️---------|

A hole that seemed to have a lot of clouds, a few birds, and a hole lot of water near the bottom.

"Eh?"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHH?!" Luffy's eyes comically bulged out of his skull.

WATER! WATER! WATER! He screamed as he tried to do anything to get away from the liquid. He even tried swimming upward while midair.

Luffy thrashed about, "NOOOOOO! I DON'T WANNA DIE! I'M NOT THE PIRATE KING YEEEEEEEE-"

He was smacked in the face... by a bird?

Wait. No, a bird crashed into his face.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

He fell into another.

"Another on-" He was cut off again... by another bird slamming into him.

He continued crashing into birds until on until...

|---------⛅☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️🕊️🪂☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️---------|

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

"OMF!"

He had crash-landed into a forest.

"The ground? WAIT THE GROUND!" He screeched happiness as he heaved himself out of the crater. Afterword, he proceeded to kiss the ground. Only to express disgust when he tasted dirt.

"Phew. Thank god I can still become the king of the pirates." He said as he looked around, he appeared to be in what looked like a forest.

.

..

...

"I'm hungry."

He looked around the forest again.

Fortunately, he spotted what he thought was water, and after poking around he found himself near a shore. He walked around more and...

A boat?

A HUGE boat at that.

"Whoa! COOL!!!" He said, eyes shining as he ran over to get a closer look. The ship was so tall it seemed to reach the sky. He wondered if you were to climb high enough you could reach the clouds.

"OY YOU!" Luffy looked up. Someone on the deck of the ship was talking to him. "What?" He answered. "Why aren't you getting on ship? Do you wanna be left behind or something?" "Huh? Well, no but..." The pirate on deck hoisted the rope ladder. "Well then get your ass on ship! We're about to leave anyways." The pirate turned around to leave.

"Uh? Ok?" Luffy said as he stretched his hand and pulled himself on board, completely ignoring the rope latter.

"Oh, and one more thing..." The pirate turned around again.

Luffy wasn't really paying attention.

"... got that?"

"Huh? Oh yeah. Totally." Luffy waved him off. For he was distracted my something WAY more important.

"Good. Now skedaddle would ya?"

"Sure. Sure" Luffy walked away in favor of investigating the most interesting thing on the ship...

The smell of meat.

So, he closed his eyes and let his nose guide the way, sure enough he found what looked like a mess hall. He then scoped out an area where food was being served, and quickly made his way towards it. He joined the line of people and grabbed a tray.