Aidan rolled his eyes as he rested on the bed in the room facing Diana who sat on her bed.
"Good night," Aidan said.
"Good night," she replied sweetly.

The next day, they walked along the roads of the deserted paths in a palm oil plantation leading to Ipoh, Perak.
"How long has been?" Chris asked while panting, considering the three of them had been walking under the sun, not to mention the zombies they have been killing along the way.
"Around an hour at least I think." Aidan replied.
"So Chris," Diana said, "Do you believe in alternate universes?"
"Alternate universes? Of course!" replied Chris.
Diana perked up at the response and asked, "So you believe that somewhere out there, there is a universe where all of these don't happen?"
"Yeppers," he replied. Then they went on their merry way, talking about alternate universes.

Aidan on the other hand, remained silent. As they walked, they noticed there was an abandoned train on a railway track.
"Wanna explore it?" Chris asked.
Aidan was about to say no but Diana cut in and said, "Yeah, let's go!"
Seeing her so happy, Aidan silently agreed. As they got closer, they could see zombies pushed up against the windows and doors, looking like it could break anytime. Seeing their presence, the zombies pushed more against the glass, hoping to eat the free meal right in front of them.

The three of them walked on over to one of the doors. Peeping through the window, they saw the insides were empty.
"Shall we go in?" asked Chris. Diana nodded while Aidan didn't respond. It was easy for them to open the door as it was already unlocked. They creeped in, trying not to make a sound. The interior of the train was completely trashed with blood stains staining the seats. Each step they took were the crinkles of broken glass pieces.

"I have always loved trains," Chris said.
"Oh really?" Diana responded to which Chris nodded enthusiastically. "Then you know how to operate trains?" Diana asked.
"More or less."
"Then, are you able to drive us to KL?" Aidan suddenly asked.
"Well, judging by the condition, I don't think it can work," Chris replied disappointingly.
"Well then we wasted our time here." Aidan said.
"Do you hear that?" Diana said as she looked around for the source of the sound. She looked out of the train window. As the sound of got closer, they got scared. Chris noticed the rail tracks were vibrating.
"There's a train coming, run!" shouted Chris.

The headed towards the carriage door.
A loud crash and bang rang through the carriage as Diana and Chris ran out, Aidan on the other hand, didn't make it out...

Aidan opened his eyes at the sound of his name being called. Opening his eyes, he saw he was resting against his car's fender.
"Sleep while standing?" Diana said with a smirk, "You have talent." she teased. Aidan was scared, he looked around and saw that he was at the airport, same as that day when he picked up Diana.

"You look panicked, are you alright?" Diana asked, still holding her bags.
"It's nothing, I'm alright," Aidan said, still confused. He helped Diana put her bags and luggage in the trunk of his car.
"So, where will you bring me?" Diana asked as she yawned, feeling sleepy.
Aidan was still driving, seemingly ignoring her questions.
"Hello, Aidan?"
"Ahh sorry..." he replied. Diana looked worried about Aidan.
"Are you alright?" she asked.
"Yes... Yes..." Aidan said with a dead tone.
"C'mon, I thought you'd be happy to see me!" Diana added along with a playful punch.
Aidan let out a tired laugh and said, "Don't worry, I am alright..."
Diana kisses Aidan on the cheek and said, "Hope you'll feel better."
His mind was going crazy.

"Will you be bringing me anywhere for our anniversary?" Diana.
Already in a state of shock and confusion, Aidan asked, "Anniversary?"
Diana replied with a shocked look.
"You forgot our anniversary?" she asked worryingly.
Aidan tried to get hold of himself, he said, "Ahhh, sorry baby, I don't remember, I have been rather tired lately..." his tone was rather insincere like he was attempting for an Oscar but failed. Although, Diana bought his excuse.
She let out a disappointing sigh but said, "We have been dating for 3 years now."
"Oh yeah, now I remember," Aidan said awkwardly trying his best despite knowing nothing.