-Chapter three: New friend-

Red wrote a simple letter when he got to his laboratory, since he can't waste any time. The rainbow friends are almost going to awake and it'd be a living hell if they saw him. Well, except green! He can't really see.

He went out of his laboratory and placed the letter in front of the vent he suspected purple likes to hang out the most, and then proceeded to walk back to his laboratory.

He cleaned up the glass, and by that time the rainbow friends have awoken.

-

Purple woke up inside of the vents, it was dark inside of the vents, just as purple liked it, purple crawled over to the closes vent to see if the other's have awoken.

Though something caught purple's attention, it was a white shed of paper with some blurry black things on it.

Purple extended there hand to get the white thing, and the blurry black thing they saw on the paper became a little more clearer, it were some sort of letter? It was blurry and not clear to read...

Purple grunted as they looked around, maybe it was because it's dark outside, or?..

Purple wasn't sure, but they we're in fact sure that maybe the others could read it.

Purple extended there hand and placed the letter besides the vent.

-

Purple was crawling around in the vents, it was boring since the others didn't seem to hang out around the vents much, they mainly hanged out at orange's little place. Or at the stage.

Purple was crawling along the vent when they felt something cold touch their leg, it sent a shiver down there Spine.

Purple turned there head to look at the thing, it was... Almost invisible due to the darkness, but it was clear what it was. Is was a black creature. An unknown creature purple never honestly saw till now.

Was it a new possible friend?

Purple felt a wave of happiness hit them, a new friend?!