Cora backed away, back crashing against another back, glancing over her shoulder in alarm only to see Connor there, breathing out a small sigh.

Connor's attention immediately went to Cora's nose and the thirium dripping down it, LED swirling red as he snapped his head to the Traci that hurt his partner, seeing a small red metal compartment in front of them, shoving it in front of the Traci that hurt Cora getting the Traci to briefly stare at him in shock before reacting, heel coming in contact with the object with a loud clanking sound so it could be kept in place before shoving it away too. The deviant picked up something from the table, swinging it at both Connor and Cora, making them stumble back to avoid getting hit with it.

Noticing something above them, Cora picked up a metal hook, narrowing her eyes toward the android, throwing it against the Android to hit it in the face, anticipating the deviant's attention heading to the object moving to its way, running to the Traci to tackle it against a a table which broke with their weight. Cora and the deviant struggled against each other before Cora pushed the Traci off to the left, standing up with difficulty.

Before the Traci could go against Cora, Connor was behind it, dragging it down with him, rolling on the floor. The brown haired Traci looked in panic as it tried to pull the deviant hunter away from its companion but it didn't have the chance to even touch the male hunter before the girl hunter was hitting its head with a metal hook, disorienting it enough for the girl hunter to tackle it away from its lover and the other hunter, leading the two Androids to fall outside and onto the concrete with the Deviant hunter girl on top.

So caught up in their fight, Cora didn't notice Connor kicking down the blue haired Traci to the ground with a hard glare on his face and much less Hank running to them, huffing for air. The other Deviant kicked its leg to Connor's knee once it was down to bring him down.

Cora was managing to keep the deviant down, her ponytail loose enough to fall down from one of her shoulders. The deviant managed to throw off Cora to the side, quickly standing up to head over to its blue haired companion, helping it up quickly.

Connor stood up as Cora rolled onto her back, while Hank ran to stop them, only to be pushed away, falling to the floor with a grunt.

"QUICK! THEY'RE GETTING AWAY!" Hank shouted, stumbling to a siting position.

With that in observation in mind, Cora scrambled to her feet as Connor rushed toward the chained fence the deviants were headed to.

Connor was fast as lightning as he grabbed onto the blue-haired Traci first, trying to drag it down from the fence it had began to climb. He managed to do so, swinging it aside.

Cora managed to reach them in time before the other deviant grabbed onto Connor, a glare on her face and LED spinning yellow as she pushed the deviant against the fence, the rain that was falling made the hair stick to her face and thirium be smeared over her nose and lips. Cora punched the deviant in the face as Connor elbowed the other Traci in the stomach that had tried to push him off to get to its companion, flinging it backwards.

Cora focused on the brown haired android as it tried to run towards its companion but Cora intercepted its way, wrapping her arms around its waist, harshly slamming it to the floor with her momentum and a brutal amount of force that she was certain she heard something crack.

Commotion ahead made Cora look up to see the blue haired Traci pushing Connor against the wall, widening slightly her eyes and her LED flashing red which the deviant under her used as distraction to try and kick her off of her but Cora kicked her first, standing up, running to help off Connor, grabbing the blue haired Traci, throwing her directly against the fence, eyes meeting Connor who looked disheveled, panting.