"Before you always do something stupid"

"Stop it Vashisht" I say and make him also sit on my laps.

"So What were you doing Vani?"

"I was writing medicine for Bhaiya" She says and I smile

"I don't need any medicines I am perfect" He says and I laugh.

"You want to be a doctor beta?" I ask Vani

"Yes Papa ! Just like you" she kiss my cheek

"Aww my Princess"

"And I want to explorer" Vashisht

"Hmm that's nice"

"I know" he folds his arms and sit like a hero

I chuckle. He so self obsessed from this age only, I just can't even think what will happen when he will grow up.

As now you would have got the Idea! My eldest son is Vashisht he is 5 going to be 6.

Vani is 4 and Jiya is of 3 months.

It could have been more but thank god I wore protection. At the time of Jiya, we were so lost in desires that I forgot to use it. Actually we both we celebrating our wedding anniversary in Pondicherry.

There we basically went for a break but after one week we got to know Vishakha is pregnant.

She was happy but she also knew that it brings alot of responsibility, to provide every child of us with the same level of education and living. If she wanted she could have aborted but looking at Vani and Vashisht, our kids, she was unable to take that step.

I made her a promise that we won't compromise with anyone in any way. Everyone would be equal and have equal love and care from us. She said just few words "I know when you were with me I don't have to worry"

Maa and Papa were also happy and then I brought a lot of condoms as well because sometimes there is harmonal desires when you get so desperate for your wife and her love.

I am so happy to have them in my life. They just complete us more. Vishakha joined the hospital after 2 months and a lot of her work is left but she is doing it well.

I have to take care of my Queen as well as she is doing a lot of work.

•••••••••••

Vishakha made Jiya Sleep after feeding her, then I made the other 2 sleep.

I then hold her hand and look at her lovingly.

"What happened?" She asks smiling at me.

"Come" I take her to the terrace and stand looking at the star's.

"Vishakha...." I look at her and she looks at me "I love you"

She giggles "I know"

I hug her.

"What happened Jai?" She asked with concern

"I am feeling very overwhelmed Today. I never thought that my would be this beautiful, with and our cute beautiful kids"

She hugs me tightly "May be God found us cute that's why is became beautiful"

I chuckle and cup her face.

Her face glowing in the moonlight.

I take in her bottom lip in between mine and there is minimal movement only.

Then I leave her lips.

I have nothing to say now as I want to look only at her.

We sit on the swing and she keeps her head on my shoulder.

"Jai what should we do next?"

"After kiss it's much more"

"No Jai not that. I am asking about our kid's future"

"A good school we have to find but before that I want to ask what do you want to do next for yourself ?"

She looks at me "hunh?"

"You must be having some dreams to fulfil before kids"

"I wanted my own hospital of my own field there people come and tell there problem but as you have made it's own part in your hospital I don't need anything"

"No Vishakha not this something you desired"

"You want to know?"

I nod

"I wanted to go on a solo trip a foreign country with my own money"

"Why didn't you go earlier"

"Everything happened so suddenly that I couldn't, It slipped, My wishlist just slipped from my mind Jai as I got love and too much love from you and my kids"

"But Vishakha, some Wish if were are capable to fulfill now then we should. You want to go for a solo trip then go after some months when Jiya would be a bit grown"

She smiles and kiss me passionately.

"I will go but there is slight change in this wish!"

"What?"

"I want to go on a romantic Trip with you and it would be different from honeymoon and then on a family adventure"

I smile "but I have a Vish that you go on a soli trip some day"

She grins "Jai"

"Yeah"

"Let's go to the bedroom. I want you right now"

I grin "Always Ready for this"

"I love you" She said and kiss me lovingly.

She has done so much and I don't want her to sacrifice her dreams, even if it is the smallest one.

I love her in my own Desi way and she loves me in her own modern way.

This is our Modern Desi Pyaar❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
😠❤️😠❤️😠❤️😠❤️😠❤️😠❤️😠❤️😠❤️😠❤️😠❤️😠❤️😠❤️😠❤️😠❤️😠❤️😠❤️😠❤️😠❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So this was their story ! Please let me know which part in the book you loved the most.

Which chapter you felt the most romantic.

Thank you and Take care ❤️ Going for a break from wattpad. I hope you all would join in for Rohit and Jaani's Crazy love story its have a lot of fun and confusion and also our lovely Couple Bhawna and Aryan would also be seen at times 😉

Will be back with the prologue of "Cuffed suddenly in Love" on 15th of January