I know we do. I can't protect Noah on my own anymore.

What if she's dead?

I see Noah move in front of me and start talking but I can't hear a word he says.

He tries to pick me up but I push him away.

"Get out Noah" I say

I can fix this. He just needs to leave.

"What?" He asks

"I need a second. I'll be out in a minute, just please leave Noah"

He hesitated but eventually walked out.

I can't stop hearing her screams for help.

She told me to run. I wasn't running away though. Not anymore.

Instead I'm running towards something that might kill me.

I pick up my phone and call Ricardo's number. I won't call him father anymore.

"My Nova! Do you finally understand what needs to happen?" He asks

"I'll do whatever you ask of me if you leave Noah out of everything. Take me and let him have a normal life"

"That wasn't the deal Nova"

"You can keep pushing but I would never let Noah be under your control. I know you can't hurt him so I have nothing to lose"

I can't let him see how much the boys and Anna mean to me.

"I'll have a car in front of your house in 15 minutes. Take what you need. I'll buy whatever else you can't take with you."

He hangs up after that.

One more thing I need to do.

*New group chat without Noah*

my dinosaur 👹 + Alexxx 🫶🏼 + Jakeeyy 💙

Hey guys. I did something that you won't like. I'm sending this message cause I need you all to let this be. I need you to look after Noah and Anna. Noah will explain what happened earlier but Ricardo sent his first warning and I can't imagine what the next one will be. I can't have something happen to you guys so I told Ricardo I would do what he says if he let Noah live his life. Tell Noah I'm sorry and to not do anything about this. I don't know what you'll tell Anna but make sure she's alright.
Don't do anything stupid. I love you guys and I'm so sorry. I hope we meet again.
-Nova

I went out the window and got into the car waiting for me.

What the fuck did I just do?

Kadens Pov

We all got her message at the same time.

"No no no no" Jake kept repeating

I ran to my dads office and showed him the message.

Alex came in with his computer.

"She couldn't have gotten far, right? We have to find her dad" I say