"Ah...did you hear that? Rebecca Let's go"baloo was panicking when the alarm went on.

"Hang on a second. I think I got something"Rebecca holds a index finger at him.

"Rebecca, we really got to go" he hears the assassin kicking doors down and breaking in.

"Yup. Let's go"

Rebecca grabs her computer and the rest of her equipment in her bag, then she and baloo escaped through the second door by the chalkboard when the assassin kicks the door down.

She scans the room to find Rebecca and baloo gone, then baloo and Rebecca climbs out through the window and make a clean getaway in the car.

After they took off, the assassin narrow her eyes at them.

Rebecca and baloo were both scared out of their minds.

"Ok so we know that fowl is after us" baloo says, "we need to stay sharp" he engine starts, "Slipping out without getting caught by the teacher. Takes me back"

At the mallards house, after a quick change of clothes, drake was on the phone with Rebecca, he had her on speaker.

"once I increased the magnification, I saw a chemical signature. A string of benign molecules that have no bearing on the bacteria whatsoever" Rebecca says.

"Audience Becky. Remember" baloo says.

She rolls her eyes in annoyance, "It means the bacteria was man made. And it was signed by the chemist who created it"

"Then we need to talk to the chemist" drake says and Abigail overhears.

She and The others were sitting on the couch as they were still brooding about what's been going on the past few days.

"It's Not that easy" Abigail says.

"Huh" drake turns to Abigail as she felts up walking to them.

"Think of the signature as a... a graffiti tag. You see it, but have no idea who painted it on the wall" Abigail says.

"So technically...we're at a dead end" drake says.

"Not yet. I been doing some research about our second escaped prisoner dr. Debolt, and I think he might be a part of this"

"Well meet you guys at the cape Suzette hanger, kit will be there to pick you up"

"What for?" Drake asked.

"You're going have to Pack your bags. We're going to Rio" Rebecca says.

"Rio! What's in Rio?" Drake asked.

"if you could find out what all of these animals we've encountered have in common, maybe we can maybe find a way to figure out what's happening" Rebecca says.

Then baloo cuts in, "Well, you can add bats to your list"

"Bats?" Morgana says.

"Yes, Thousands of them swarming all over Rio, in broad daylight"

"That's weird, right?" Morgana asked.

"Yeah What with, the daylight thing?" Drake added.

"Bats are nocturnal, but it's not unheard of. Thousands of them though?" Abigail says.