Insert: HUNTER!

—POV: 3rd PERSON—

Luz walked towards Boscha, with her signature baseball bat with glyphs on all over it. "N-Noceda?!" Boscha squeaked. Luz simply glared at the three eyed witch. "You tried to harm my friends..." Luz said, getting ready to swing the baseball bat. Boscha took a few steps back.

Luz swung the bat, smashing Boscha's face. The witch fell to the floor. She began to cough out blood. "Not... enough." Luz said underneath her breath. She raised the bat and brought it down on Boscha's head. After that hit Boscha passed out. Luz turned her attention to the rest in the group. She swung her bat at one of the girls. She began to do it over and over again to the same girl until she saw that she was out cold and bleeding all over the place.

Luz then looked at the last girl of the group who ran away. She didn't care for that one anymore. Luz turned to Boscha again. She was slowly regaining consciousness. Boscha growned in pain. "You little.." Luz said. She swung the bat with full fuckin force. Luz kept swinging and swinging. Boscha let out screams. Each one slowly getting quieter and shorter. "Noc-" Boscha tried to speak but she pasted out due to blood loss.

Luz kept swinging and swinging. Amity grabbed Luz. "LUZ!" She yelled, snapping Luz back into reality. ... She looked at the mess she made. The non breathing Boscha. And the girl next to her, bloodied and unconscious. "I- Di-Did I... do.. that?!" Luz said in horror. "... Yes. You did. But hey. It's okay.." Amity whispered in her ear, pulling her into a tight hug. Luz stood there, she began to tear up. "Let it out, Noceda." Amity said. Luz began to sob in Amity's arms.

Willow looked a bit scared but began to move Boscha and the other girl to the infirmary. Amity made a circle with her finger, summoning an abomination. The abomination cleaned up the blood. Gus on the other hand was thinking about an excuse or how they were supposed to get out of trouble.

—POV: Amity Blight—

I continued to hug Luz. I didn't know she was going to go that far. I mean.. I would've but Luz? The geek? The happy and cheerful person? I'm just surprised by this whole thing. I pulled Luz's head up. She gave me a confused look. I slightly smiled. I leaned in and kissed her. She got tense for a little but instantly sunk into it. Gus looked at us, jaw dropped. Willow just opened her scroll, and snapped a photo. She was shocked that we were kissing in the middle of the fucking SECENE OF THE "CRIME".

I pulled away. "I- Ami- Y- Bu-" Luz tried to find the words to say she was sorry about the incident. I shook my head. "I know. I understand." I said, smiling. I wiped the tears off her face. She blushes uncontrollably. "Now let's go clean your bat I guess?" I added. She nodded. I grabbed her hand. "Luz, can you give me it?" I asked. She nodded and slowly gave it to me.

We walked towards the bathroom. I made sure no one was in there and blocked the door by using an abomination. I grabbed some soap and Luz grabbed some paper towels. I began to rub the soap all over the bat, carefully trying to get the blood off.

—Small Time Skip—

After the bat was clean, I noticed some blood on Luz's face. I sighed, while grabbing a paper towel out of her hands and putting soap and water on it. I grabbed her face and pulled her down to my level. "Ah- What are you doing?" Luz asked. "Nothing." I said. I began to wipe the blood off of her face. She became red again. "Damn it Noceda. You need to be more careful." I said. She simply nodded.

—POV: LUZ NOCEDA—

Amity wiped all the blood off my face. I smiled at her. I still feel pretty bad about the whole incident.. but at least I have Amity by my side. "I- Thank you, Amity." I said underneath my breath. "Mhm." Amity smiled. I kissed her cheek and hugged her again.

I let go of Amity after a while. She unsummoned the abomination. I grabbed my clean asf bat. I rested it on my shoulder and we began to walk out and head towards Willow and Gus. As soon as we saw them we also saw someone else. We walked closer and saw Hunter! I ran towards him. "Hunter!!!!" I yelled.

He looked up and smiled. I jumped at him, making him fall on the floor. I hugged him tightly. He's like a brother to me. He began to laugh at my silly antics. But then, I had a feeling I was getting.... Stared at? 'Wait. I- know this feeling.'  ( ' ' = in their head/thinking/thoughts) I looked over my shoulder to see Amity, glaring at me. I felt her jealousy rising. I didn't want to get up so I stayed were I was and tickled Hunter. He squirmed and moved a lot in response.

"... Noceda.. Get. The. Fuck. UP." Amity said, in anger. I immediately shot up. "I- uhm- Y-... Okay.." I muttered. Amity pat my head. "How adorable.. you listened." She whispered in my ear. I got flustered immediately. Hunter slowly got up and everyone (Willow, Gus, and Hunter) looked at us in shock. "Oh my titan-" Gus said. "Wait what is happening?" Hunter asked, turning his head in confusion. Willow gasps at the sight.

I laughed nervously. "A-Anyways! How are you Hunter?" I asked, with a awkward smile. "Are we just going to ignore that?" Willow said, smirking. Gus nodded, agreeing on what she said. Hunter looked at me and Amity then at Willow and Gus. "Uhm- yeah. But I've been fine. Just sick of my uncle.. like always." He said looking down at the floor, crossing his arms.

"Oh. Well.. don't worry! You're here with us now!" I said cheerfully. "No matter what we are on your side!" Gus added. "Nothing is gonna change that!!" Willow said, smiling. "Mmmhmm." Amity responded in agreement, not wanting to speak to Hunter right now. Hunter smiled. He looked like he was about to tear up. I hugged him. Everyone but Amity came in and hugged him. Amity looked like she was tired. Like very, very tired. She rubbed her eyes and looked at us, trying to not fall asleep.

We all pulled away from the hug and I went back to Amity. "Well.. I think me and Amity should get going." I said. I grabbed Amity's hand and began to walk away. Everyone said "Bye!!" And we walked out of the school even though it wasn't even lunchtime.

WORD COUNT: 1177

(KARMA: This chapter took me a little time to write. I'm currently working on mistakes I've made and stuff like that. I hope you can forgive me. Next chapter will get made faster! I promise.)