Dry Humped Awake

There are the following triggering themes included in this story: mentions of suicide; sexual descriptions and implied sexual acts; homosexual relationships; infidelity; drama and angst; murder/mystery-themed; profanity; and descriptions of stalking/undiagnosed mental illnesses.

James awoke slowly, lazily, engulfed in the most amazing and beautiful warmth he had ever felt in his entire life. And he was holding that warmth with his entire body. His legs were wrapped around it. His arms. He felt it encompass his entire front side and a little in the back. He never wanted to move from this warmth for the remainder of his life.

Without opening his eyes, he nuzzled his cheek against the warmth and felt the heat tighten around his shoulders and rub up against his painfully prominent erection that he typically has every morning. And it felt so good. So good that a breathy moan escaped his lips as he rubbed himself against whatever it was that caused that pleasure, seeking more friction from the warmth to keep the ripples of heat and ecstasy moving throughout his body, his veins.

The whispered, "fuck," that came from the source of the warmth should have alerted James, brought him out of his semi-conscious haze, but if anything, his arousal throbbed harder. James rutted against the warmth, again, harder, faster.

James whimpered in surprise when he found himself on his back with his hands pinned above his head and his legs spread. Finally, James was knocked out of his stupor, and the realization of where he was - and with whom - finally dawned on him.

John's piercing gaze held James still; he couldn't even breathe. But his throbbing dick wasn't going down at all (and, judging by the engorged, cloth-covered appendage rubbing against his own, neither was John's), despite all parties involved being fully conscious and aware of what was going on. James should be embarrassed, mortified, ashamed.

But he wasn't.

If anything, James was even more turned on.

And John wasn't helping anything or anyone to calm down when he rocked his hips some more, eliciting a moan from James' lips.

"Please," James begged.

He didn't even know for what he was pleading, he just knew he needed it right now, because lying there, only dry humping, was not nearly satisfying enough.

John growled as he leaned down and brushed his lips against James' ear lobe.

"You're playing a very dangerous game, Love," he rasped, nipping at the bottom of James' earlobe.

James curled his toes and let loose a breathy moan when John speared his tongue and probed inside his ear.

"James," John whispered.

"Don't stop, please, oh my god," James whimpered, writhing beneath the older man.

"Wake up, James," whispered John.

And that's exactly what James did. He opened his eyes as he gasped. He was lying on his back, alone, in an unfamiliar bed.

John's bed.

John and Marcy's bed.

Oh, my god!

Blowing out a breath of frustration, James rubbed his hands down his face and groaned.

At least I'm alone, right now, James thought as he looked down and under the covers to see his quite obvious morning erection tenting his pajama bottoms. The intense dream he had only made the morning wood more unbearable.

Obsessionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें