Chapter Forty-One

As Andrea pulls my tamed curls into a elegant bun above my head, she allows my curls to cascade down my face. My brown locks shine against the light of the sun as it projects a warm glow.

Even with my satin gold dress that elegantly flows down my curves, my gold sparkled heels click against the tiles. Even my makeup is beautifully styled to perfection with a sunshine glittered gaze over my eyelids and a liquid pink lipstick applied to my pink and shiny lips.

I smile at my reflection before thanking Andrea for the last time of the night. She truly always brought pure bliss with her styles, makeup and hair styles. I truly loved her as she always brought me happiness during these times of delight.

Tonight is the night of the Venice press tour where we would head to the Red carpet for interviews, photographs and an introduction to the Italians, who always made the greatest foods.

Austin's already in the white vehicle downstairs so I amble down the stairs towards the vehicle where my fiancè sits, all handsome and pretty.

With that, I see the vehicle's door slide open to reveal Austin in his white suit and his black dyed hair slicked that reveals strands of curls to the side.

"And look at my baby mumma – " he cat calls but I hold my index finger to silence him.

"Do not. Not baby mumma, please," I whine as I climb into the white van and sit beside me, buckling myself in.

"Okay, fine. But look at you, babe. You look gorgeous, as always," he says with a large smile as his lips collide with mine. "And I can't get enough of these," he whispers as his finger traces them.

"Okay, much better," I agree with him. "And look at you with this white suit. My handsome man – no, fiancè," I correct myself as I tug his jacket forward and place another kiss.

With a grin, his lips collide with mine and I saviour his taste. "I like the sound of that, my girl. All mine," he whispers against my lips as his hand grips the nape of my neck, pulling me closer.

"Are we seriously doing this right now?" I ask with a small smirk.

"I wouldn't mind," he says with a small smirk as his eyes rake my body.

"I wouldn't mind too," I whisper with a smile and place a lingering kiss onto his lips. "But Andrea put alot of effort into my outfit, hair and makeup so maybe after? I have a few ideas," I say with a wink that leaves Austin's eyes wide.

"And to think you're the innocent one in this relationship," he says.

"Me, innocent? You're funny, baby. You clearly forgot who you had sex with," I say with a roll of my eyes and I lean back onto my chair, crossing my arms.

"No, I'm sorry," he cackles. "Nah, I was kidding with you. You're the worst of them all with all that dirty talk," he says as he leans back beside me and grips my thigh.

"Okay, enough with that. I can't get worked up before this event, idiot!" I say as I smack his hand away, trying to breathe away all this energy he gave.

Turning away, I see the vans door slide open to reveal all the paparazzi working up around us with their cameras and screaming that I never get used to.

"Lillith! Austin! Over here!" They scream.

With smiles and waves, we make our way into the venue. However, what takes me off guard is when Austin's large hand slides into my own, and pulls me into his side, looking rather protective.

"What's up?" I whisper to him, as I stare up into his mesmerising eyes.

"Can't a man show that he has the most beautiful girl in the world? You're mine – all mine," he says with a large and bright smile.