⠀⠀ fairy kiss

FAIRY KISS

portrayal(s): ive, staycdebut year: 2018age range: 1999-2002

debut year: 2018
age range: 1999-2002

— ⌗ THRILLIN! RECORDS' second girl group.
— ⌗ their name, FAIRY KISS, is a direct reflection of the group's sweet and enchanting image, being the muses to an art form that is reminiscent of a kiss gifted by a fairy.
— ⌗ at the time of their debut, there were many negative connotations surrounding the FAIRY KISS members due to NEO ANGEL's unfavorable reputation. the public would eventually come around, however, and the group's popularity found itself skyrocketing on their second comeback to make them well beloved by the industry.
— ⌗ contrary to NEO ANGEL, the members of FAIRY KISS are praised for being virtuous and having an admirable relationship amongst themselves and their fans.

LOVE DIVE
statusopen

position(s): leader, main dancer, lead vocalist age range: 00' liner

age range: 00' liner

✶          ˖            the leader of FAIRY KISS is a clumsy person with an earnest heart. LOVE DIVE may be lacking in certain qualities typically expected of a leader to have, but her sincere desire to bring a feeling of joy and contentment to any faction of individual she encounters makes her an admirable one regardless. though she is quite prone to making mistakes and being a bit of scatterbrain, LOVE DIVE is also quick witted and intelligent, almost never failing in finding a way to have even the most difficult situations work out in her favor instead. she possesses a heartfelt ambition that appears to be almost contagious, constantly inspiring the people around her to perform at the peak of their abilities. anyone experiencing her jovial and endearing demeanor first hand cannot help but come to cherish such a thing, making her well beloved as FAIRY KISS' leader by both her fellow members and the public.

thrill points:
— ⌗ is quite talented in writing music, and has credits in most of the groups songs.
— ⌗ has basic fluency in many languages due to having lived in multiple countries growing up.