⠀⠀ youth interlude

YOUTH INTERLUDE

portrayal(s): enhypen, ikondebut year: 2020age range: 1998-2005

debut year: 2020
age range: 1998-2005

— ⌗ THRILLIN! RECORDS' second boy group.
— ⌗ YOUTH INTERLUDE has presented itself to the industry as an ode dedicated to the sanguine naivety of a youth's heart — though being reckless and immature, all it wishes for is a chance to relay its message to the world and be heard earnestly in return.
— ⌗ the group is often unfairly compared to PERSONA due to not only having the same amount of members, but for being the first boy group formed by THRILLIN! RECORDS many years after PERSONA signed with the label. YOUTH INTERLUDE has been subjected to much criticism from the media, one that constantly seeks ways to cast them under their senior's shadow — whilst simultaneously still pressuring the group to achieve their level of success.
— ⌗ regardless of this though, YOUTH INTERLUDE is already on their way towards obtaining a loyal fan base that treasures and defends the group greatly.

ATTENTION, PLEASE!
status closed

position(s): leader, lead vocalist, lead dancer age range: 03' to 04' liner

age range: 03' to 04' liner

✶          ˖            non-confrontational and seemingly lacking any true aura of authority, ATTENTION, PLEASE! would have preferred anything than to be the leader of YOUTH INTERLUDE. he is greatly insecure in his ability to guide the group as a whole  — not only due to him being on the younger end of its members, but because he is not used to having anyone other than his own self depending on him. though being seen as a capable and passionate individual who will put his all into everything he does, he can be prone to wallowing in his own feelings of inadequacy, spending much of his time stuck alone in his own thoughts and failing to seek the consolation of those who care about him. ATTENTION, PLEASE! often appears disconnected from the rest of the YOUTH INTERLUDE members, preferably doing things from behind the scenes to support them even if it means he will not receive any gratitude for it. despite everything, he feels a genuine love for his members and only hopes they'd never be disappointed in having him as their leader.