Part 35

You're standing at your locker putting away your books at the end of the day when Eddie walks up to you.

"Oh hey Eds."

"Hey darling. I have to go to a deal so I can't drive you home today, is that okay?"

"Yah of course, i'll just ask Steve to take me home. I have to go talk to my teacher anyways."

"Ok cool."

"So who are you dealing now?"

"Oh just Chrissy."

"Wait, Chrissy... as in Chrissy Cunningham, captain of the cheer team Chrissy Cunningham."

"Ya I know!"

"Umm are you sure."

"It's ok baby, nothing's gonna happen. I love you ok."

"Ya I know, I love you too."

Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You finished talking to your teacher so you went to go walk to the parking lot where Steve's car was waiting for you.

To get to the parking lot from where you are you need to cross the football field. And conveniently, if you go to the right part of the field, you can get a view of the bench in the woods. So you decided to check up on Eddie to see how he was doing.

You see Eddie and Chrissy sitting at the table you two always sat at. Eddie puts his hand to his heart and falls back dramatically; you can tell he is trying to cheer up Chrissy who was looking particularly stressed.

You stand there watching from the football field almost helplessly.

Suddenly...out of nowhere, Jason sees you standing there and approaches you.

"This is what I'm talking about. He's obviously into her," Jason says.

"No... No," You respond with no emotion.

"Yes."

"No Jason."

"What?"

"You're being mean. Stop it."

"What? How am I being mean?"

"I have been second to Chrissy my whole life, in everything, and your words of 'encouragement' aren't very encouraging," You say using every last bit of energy and strength you have left to not burst out crying.

You walk away and back into the school. You didn't want Steve to see you right now, so you went into the Hellfire room thinking it'd be empty.   

Inside you find Gareth practicing drums.

You wave to him while he continues to play.

Gareth notices you look off and stops playing, his smile replaced with a look of concern.

"Are you okay?"

I tried to make this part longer because of the last one I posted and I added my own work at the beginning of the story so if you liked it please tell me so that after this story ends I can maybe start one of my own! There are only 2 parts left to thissss!!!! If you guys have any ideas for a new story please tell me I would really appreciate it! :)