Part 20

The Hellfire club and you are sitting at your usual table and the boys are teasing Eddie.

"So why don't you tell us about your girlfriend," Gareth asks Eddie while laughing.

"Well this is gonna sound like a bad joke," Eddie starts.

"Let me guess, you fell in love again," Gareth says.

"It's safe to say I have a new girlfriend," Eddie says.

Mike and Dustin laugh.

Eddie continues, "Cupid got me in a chokehold, and I'm afraid I might give in. Towels on the mat My white flag is waving."

-SWAP TO Y/N AND NANCY-

"I mean he even cooks me pancakes and Alka - Seltzer when my tummy aches," Y/n says.

"If that ain't love, then I don't know what love is," Nancy says.

-BACK TO EDDIE AND THE HELLFIRE CLUB-

"What's so special about her?" Jeff asks.

"We even got a secret handshake, and she loves the music that our band makes. I know I'm young, but If I had to choose her or the sun, I'd be one nocturnal son of a gun," Eddie says.

Dustin and Mike laugh again.

Eddie continues, "She's the only one I got."

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW THANK YOU FOR GETTING ME TO OVER 100 VIEWS I'M GOING TO MAKE ONE OR TWO MORE PARTS TODAY AND IF YOU GUYS CAN GET ME TO 150 OR EVEN BETTER 200 VIEWS I WOULD BE SO HAPPY!