7 Years Old

A/N: This one has two requests in one chapter,

1. Spending time at Aunt Donna's house

2. Y/N getting caught lying and having to be disciplined for it

Hope you enjoy!

Once every other week, you got to spend time over at Auntie Donna's house and today was that day! Donna was the only sibling your mother let you stay at, as she still didn't want you to stay over at Heisenberg or Moreau. The mere thought of you staying at their disgusting, unhygienic homes made her sick to her stomach. And, although a bit... weird at times, even for their doing, Donna kept her mansion tidy and was rather protective over you. And since you were complaining about seeing your auntie and uncles more often, Alcina thought letting you stay over at Donna would be a nice middle ground for both of you.

You'd been looking forward to it all week, since this meant you could play with Angie! She was such a funny and energetic doll, always making you laugh. Plus the two of you would get into all sorts of trouble, much to your mother's annoyance. Last time, you and the lively doll decided to scare whoever came to pick you up by letting all the dolls jump and as soon as the main door opened. As it turned out, your mother was the one to pick you up that day... She was not amused, to say the least.

In your defense, Daniela was supposed to pick you up. But apparently she got distracted by a couple of villagers who wandered around in the woods, causing her to chase them.

Usually Alcina would be the one to bring you to Donna's mansion, but today Bela had the 'honor' of doing so as your mother had some other business to attend to. But Bela didn't mind it, she rather liked Donna. The young woman was calm and quiet, unlike the blonde's younger sisters.

Once the two of you arrived at the mansion, Bela said her goodbyes and gave you a hug before returning back to the castle. You greeted Auntie Donna by letting her pick you up and throwing your arms around her in a tight hug. "Hi Auntie!"

"Hello, sweetheart." The cloaked woman whispered to you. Behind her you can already see Angie jumping up and down enthusiastically, waving at you. "Welcome back, mini 'Cina!" The doll greets you, making you scoff a bit.

When you're put back on the ground by Donna, you cross your arms and glare at the giddy doll in the background. "My name is Y/N, Angie!"

"Whatever." Angie swats her wooden hand at you. "I have some new friends! Wanna meet them?" You briefly look over at your Aunt, who gives you an encouraging nod before you run off after the lively doll. She runs off up the stairs and down the hall, into the second room to the left. There, about a dozen dolls are sitting on either the shelves or on the bed. "Look, look! Donna made all these new friends for us!"

You scan your eyes over them and notice how incredibly detailed they all were. They were so pretty! Aunt Donna was so talented in doll making. One of them stood out to you, you pointed to it and titled your head towards Angie. "She looks like me..."

Angie rapidly nods her head and rushes to said doll, taking it from the shelf back to you. "Donna made this one for you." Handing you the doll, you inspect it as you run your hand through its dark hair. It comes down to her lower back, just like yours and the doll has soft golden eyes, an exact replica to yours. It wore a royal blue dress, unlike the black one you were wearing right now, resembling your favorite dress that you only got to wear on special occasions, like on your birthday.

"You can keep it." A soft voice behind you said, startling you. You clutch the doll to your chest as you turn around to see your Auntie Donna. You think she is smiling but it's hard to see with the veil in front of her. The corners of your mouth immediately turn upward at what she said, holding the doll in a tight embrace.