1.Prologue

I've lived in Jalisco, Mexico for almost two years now, ever since my parents have agreed that I can move out of Zacatecas. All my life I've been wanting to step it into the world and explore, all while being able to have my own hacienda . Yes, I have a house that I've managed to pay off while working at a local cantina.I sing actually, the locals come almost everyday to see me perform. It's surprising how many enjoy sitting down for a drink while listening to someone sing for them. The pay is great, I love working here. There hasn't been an incident over the past 3 years.

I'm currently 22 years old, I managed to finish a bit of college just in case I decide that working at a cantina was tiresome. My life has been peaceful up until the day I was introduced to a man, this unknown man I speak of ,who would eventually change my life for the better.

Current Time

It was 2:00 pm, and I had already finished having lunch, I had been busy cleaning up the hacienda. I sat outside taking a small break ,inhaling the fresh crisp air on a Friday afternoon.

Checking on my phone for my schedule for tonight at the cantina, "I should be there by 9:00 pm, it gives me plenty of time to get ready"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Checking on my phone for my schedule for tonight at the cantina, "I should be there by 9:00 pm, it gives me plenty of time to get ready". Then, putting away my phone, admiring my humble home. It was worth paying off, I have a nice pool along with a big room and plenty of space for the living room and the kitchen. You'd be surprised I had this all to myself, I enjoyed my own peace, I never really thought about meeting up with any of the guys here in town. Though I get a lot of men to come up to me for a date, I'd always turn them down. I'm just too busy working and maintaining myself.

Looking down at the pool to see my reflection, I thought to myself, "I wouldn't mind trying to date someone, I don't want some guy who would mistreat me". Then turning my attention to my reflection, I admired myself, a young woman who is independent and strong willed. After thirty minutes outside my hacienda, I decided to go back inside to take a nice shower. Passing by the many hallways my hacienda had, soon reaching my room to get my comfortable robe and silk dress. Then grabbing a towel and off I went to the bathroom.

After sometime thinking, I eventually decided I wanted to take a nice bath, so I began turning on some candles and pouring myself a glass of wine

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After sometime thinking, I eventually decided I wanted to take a nice bath, so I began turning on some candles and pouring myself a glass of wine. Along with getting the bathtub filled with warm water and pouring some bubble soap. I placed my clothes on top of my vanity next to the bathtub, then I started taking off my dirty clothes. Once the tub was full, I turned off the water and hopped in, exhaling in relief, I finally felt relaxed. Letting my head rest on the wall and taking a sip of my wine. "This was much needed", I smiled.

The Scarlet Rose Crew (Alucard x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें