Chapter 32- Violent Red Sky

Start from the beginning

"So why does hank want to talk to me?" Logan smiled down at me and ran a hand through his hair as he pulled out an already cut cigar and a zippo lighter and lit the cigar. Two large puffs of thick smoke came from the end before he took in a deep breath.

"Hank wanted to talk to you about your results, he thinks from the correlations he's made out, you could easily be stronger than Jean when it comes to your telekinetic powers, and apparently at your level now, you can easily rival Eric, with some training." Logan smirked at this as he held his cigar between his upper and lower canine.

"That's impressive." I said in a small and unsure voice. How was I meant to feel about this, I could easily take on one of the strongest mutants alive, Jean grey and I could rival the man I was seeing right now. Great.

"What's the possibility of fight training?" I suddenly blurted out with. I surprised myself, my amazingly elusive and undeceive subconscious decided to speak up for once. Logan raised a surprised and curious eyebrow at me.

"I could train you if you want kid, if anything if makes the playing field even, us with healing abilities means I won't have to hold back. As much." He smirked down at me and then looked over his shoulder, causing me to look over mine. Eric was walking closely behind with a small smile on his lips.

"You just eaves dropping Magnus?" Eric smirked and looked down at me causing me to look away as my heart suddenly and painfully slammed against my ribcage.

"Yes, I couldn't help eaves dropping in on that part that Hank believes Liberty could easily rival me now, with some training." Logan nodded and looked down at me out of the corner of his deep blue eyes.

"Don't worry kid; he gets territorial over his powers." I chuckled and nudged him slightly.

"Why don't you train her then and see if she can rival you?" I looked up at Logan with my mouth wide.

"Thanks for throwing me into that one." Logan smirked and mentally chuckled.

"He won't say yes, he wants to be the master of magnetism." My mouth closed with a snap as we all stopped in out tracks and looked at one another. I looked at Eric and saw him with a large smirk on his lips.

"Well due to the fact you agreed to train her physically, I can see no harm in training her." I looked at Eric who smirked down at me. I was going to die. I walked on ahead of them.

Great I was going to get slashed to death by Logan, all because of my healing factor, and Eric was going to try and prove that there was no way I could rival him. I sighed and ran my hands over my face, well I knew one thing. By tomorrow afternoon I would be full of puncture wounds, and be trained so mentally and physically hard I wouldn't want to rival Eric.

Well bring it on.

I smirked to myself as I quickly walked up to Hank McCoy. He smiled at me and pushed his glasses up his nose.

"Logan told me you wanted to speak with me." Hank nodded and pulled a small tablet out from his pocket.

"Yes, I mapped out your results and applied the relative correlations. I believe with training from Eric that you could easily rival his powers, I understand it hard to pin point your mental powers, so I would like you to train with jean, to get to grasps with your telekinetic powers, and your telepathic powers. Which she had agreed to do, but I don't know about Eric..." I smiled up at Hank, and nodded.

"Eric has agreed to training me already, Logan asked him." Hank nodded and gave a small chuckle.

"Has Logan said about training you physically?" I shook my head, causing hank to purse his lips together.