[ 3 ]: Respect them all, but I trust few

Începe de la început

But at first no one hardly ever tried to invade my space in the first place. The ones that did try to talk to me on occasion were Amy, Glenn, T-dog, and Dale. Sometimes even Jim.

The first time Amy spoke to me was after Shane introduced me to the entire group. That happened to be two days after Lori made sure I could walk on my own.

She was nice. Reminded me of my older sister and even though we were three years apart we understood each other because we were young women.

My favorite person to talk to was Glenn. He was a nervous guy and hardly ever tried to make eye contact with me but maybe that was why I liked him so much.

"I swear I could feel my heart pounding like a hundred times per second the minute I heard the barks, And then I ran like I didn't even look back I just ran.." He spoke with his hands which made me laugh a little in amusement.

He was telling me about a time he delivered pizza to the wrong house and a dog started chasing him "And... I dropped the pizza." He added making me burst out in tears.

"Oh, my, god, were you that scared of dogs?" I get out between my laughs causing Glenn to laugh.

"Yea! It was a Doberman!" He tried to reason making me shake my head and laugh even louder.

"Is that Marie over there I hear laughing?" Dale calls, standing on the top of his Rv. I slap a hand onto my mouth to shut myself up, my eyes widening but my laughs could still be heard.

Glenn smiled a cheeky smile that made his dark eyes shine bright in the night sky as I glanced back at Dale who had an amused look on his face.

"You two are going to be trouble." He told us shaking his head in amusement. I look back at Glenn, dropping my hand to instead cover the blush pulling up on my tan cheeks.

"He doesn't even know the trouble we already cause," I utter causing him to chuckle.

It was true. At times we tended to run off and play tricks on the others, especially T-dog who hardly ever spoke to me. But he was just so easy to scare.

Before. I never made attempts to speak to him either. He kind of scared me at first. Everybody did.

"Hey Marie, dinner's ready." I hadn't expected him to be the one to call me to dinner the following day.

All we exchanged before that day were looks and nods, sometimes when Glenn and I would scare him he would even yell at us but it was only sometimes.

I climbed down the RV and placed the binoculars in Dale's dainty hands. I was keeping watch for the first time. But only because I had begged Shane and Dale to let me.

"Thanks, Dale, I appreciate you letting me keep watch today, it was peaceful."

"You don't have to thank me, We all need routine changes from time to time." Dale smiled at our exchange and ruffled my hair before waving me off. I smiled up at him before turning around.

"I don't think we've spoken before," I told T-dog.

He paused for a minute as I begin walking towards the sitting circle, "You're right." He told me as he trailed behind me.