14 | Secret Santa

"Oh my God mom! This is so sweet!" Alexa said as she opened her gift- a big collage of lots of photos of their family

"Now i'll miss you guys a bit less" she added, grinning.

"I am glad you love it, my love" Lori said fondly.

"Okay my turn!" Jennifer declared and all eyes turned towards her, waiting to see what she has received.

-

"Okay guys! Gifts have been kept on the table. No one has seen, who has kept which gift. We have to open our gifts and guess who our Secret Santa is." Reagen explained and everyone clapped, cheering.

This high school friends group had organised a small Secret Santa game of their own. And where were the opening presents? Wired, of course.

"Spencer, this is for you!" Hannah said, passing him his present.

"A desk organiser" Spencer said, laughing
"Thanks Cody" he added while Cody winked back at him.

"I hope your room's in a better state next time I visit you" he laughed.

"This is for me!" Hannah exclaimed with joy as she opened her present.

"Aww, this is so pretty!" She said as she opened her gift- which was a small purse (it really looked like a pouch but Hannah and Reagen insisted it is a purse).

-

"Alexa, this is for you!"

"Aww, Spencer's jacket!" Alexa grinned while Katie laughed loudly.

"Thanks Spencer, I love you babe!" Alexa exclaimed and Spencer smiled at her.

"And the last present is for Aiden!"

"A t-shirt which has, get this 'master of the nae-nae' written. Wow!" Aiden said, with a hint of sarcasm.

"Yeah, you're definitely the master of nae-nae" Katie commented, referring to the time when Aiden fell of the stairs after losing his balance, mid- nae-nae, just before his prom. Consequently, he had started hating prom, for two years, until he met Katie.

Katie chuckled while Aiden continued,

"Of course, credits to an annoying blah blah girl"

_____

Hope you liked the chapter!

♡ Hope you liked the chapter! ♡