5 | The Christmas Prince

Katie slouched on the couch and played her favourite christmas movie- 'The Christmas Prince'

Katie slouched on the couch and played her favourite christmas movie- 'The Christmas Prince'. Pouring some hot chocolate for herself , she laid on the couch covering herself with a cozy blanket.

Just then the phone ringed and it was a FaceTime call from Alexa.

"ALEXAAA" Katie exclaimed in delight seeing her best friend.

"KATIEEEE" Alexa replied in the same tone making Katie roll her eyes.

"When are you coming?" Katie asked

"I will be coming back in a week, on Christmas Eve. I told you, didn't I?" Alexa responded, confused that Katie didn't know when she was returning home.

"Yeah you did. It's just...I miss being home without you, I mean I have never been home without you. I am habituated to living in New York without you but not home" Katie groaned.

"Awh. I will be soon there Katie! Don't worry!"

"Yeah come soon"

"Now I gotta go! We'll talk tonight and catch-up, kay?"

"Yup, I have some serious business of watching the Christmas Prince for the 100th time" Katie replied while the duo chuckled.

"I'll leave you to it. Love you!"

"Love you too!"

Katie hung up and kept her phone on the teapoy and looked at the screen, taking her remote control to resume the movie.

"Awhhhhhh! I thought I had paused it, I'll have to rewind now"

_____

Hope you liked the chapter!

♡ Hope you liked the chapter! ♡