Chapter Fourteen - Kidnapping

Start from the beginning

Ah....

Mamoru:...I never had either of those.

She somehow looked both surprised and like she had expected that answer, not sure how that works but alright.

Rebecca: Shit, so I'm your first? I'll be sure to take real good care of ya then.

It felt like she was reffering to something with how she said those words, her little grin didn't help with that. I suddenly gained the urge to sleep with one eye open for no apparant reason.

Rebecca: So, first time you got laid?

Now what kind of question is that!?

I didn't even need to feel the heat on my face to tell that I was blushing, I could easily tell by Rebecca's cheeky smirk that I was blushing.

Rebecca: Fuck, you're god damn adorable, you know that?

I didn't respond in fear of more potential teasing, I took a quick breath and answered her previous...."Strange" question.

Mamoru:...I have never done it with anyone...Yesterday was actually the first time I kissed too...

Rebecca's grin disappeared and formed into one that looked like she was staring at a pile of literal gold and golden tickets that grand your every wish.

Rebecca: Seriously? You're not fucking with me, are ya? Not even a joytoy?

Mamoru: What the fuck is that?

Rebecca:...How the fu...

She muttered the last part and sat in a thinking pose, probably using all of her braincells to try and figure things out.

While I, on the otherhand was wondering what the hell a joytoy was. A joy....toy....A toy that brings joy? But why would Rebecca mention that when asking about me getting laid? Maybe...Just maybe-

aaaaaahhh...The last of my braincells just ran out.....Actually, wait...No...Wait just a moment.

Mamoru: Wait, are joytoys...Sex workers?

She looked slightly surprised while nodding her head.

That's...Well, I kind of figured that in a city this perverted, it would have prostitutes. Still, a name like joytoy is kind of fucked up, isn't it?

Before Rebecca asked another question about me, her eyes widened like she suddenly remembered something.

Rebecca: Ah, crap choom! I forgot to buy some ammo! I'll be back in an hour or so!

Just like that, she quickly styled her hair into her classic pigtails and put on her jacket and quickly left the apartment.

Maybe it's the fact that I don't need a gun to fight, but I can't really relate with the urge to use a gun, other than the fact it looks kinda cool.

Guess that's what happens when you live your entire (short) life with the powers of some of the most powerful people in my old world.

Ah well, she said she'd be back in an hour. While I did want to ask what we were, she did mention that she is my first girlfriend, so I guess that's somewhat sorted.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Five hours.

It's been five hours since she left the apartment. At first, I didn't think much of it, maybe she was running late or just being herself, but as the minutes turned into hours my worries only increased.

I've tried calling her atleast 300 times by now, I don't think that she would ignore my calls, especially since even if she did, she would probably still answer to stop the constant stream of missed phone calls she must have been getting.