Swimming!

As soon as I woke up I slipped my bikini on. We have been here for 3 days and I haven't relaxed or been in the pool once. No need for a shower, or makeup today I'm not doing anything I'm just going to relax. But before that I need breakfast. As soon as I got downstairs I smelt something  delicious. Waffles. They were lying on the table a whole batch of them. Ny phone dinged in my hand.

Zoe- Hi just gone to the shop everyone else is asleep as far as I know there's a few waffles baked by yours truly so take a couple if you want be back in 20 mins. :)

I took one and ate it leaning against the wall and watching the new. " A 27 year old lady called Elizabeth Mitchell was robbed and mugged yesterday and unfortunately put in a coma." I frowned. Things like this shouldn't happen, pointless. "Crazy crowd of young teens 3 days ago was spotted at Manchester airport screaming at gate 8" Funny that was the gate and airport which we went to to go on out flight. "They were screaming things such as: Danstal is true, let us see the Danstal and we read the blog! It was all because of a fake Vlog posted by Zoella. This rumour caused many riots and investigators traced back the vlog (Vlog 561 Danstal is real!) and discovered that it was a fake post and the real Zoella did not post this" I typed in the link and read the story.

Hello everybody just walked in on my best friend and Dan making out! Dan said he loved her and she said she loved him!

My mouth dropped. Fangirls, this was so weird why would anyone write this it's so strange.

When I was done I knew I had to make a video about this saying that It was not true. I set up my camera and began recording.

"Hi guys so a few of you may know about the post saying about me and Dan making out. This was not true and Zoe wasn't even at my house the date this was posted and neither was Dan.
Now that little rant is out of the way I will be doing vlogs and not so much my normal videos for the next four weeks but I will be posting many vlogs the reason being we are on holiday. So it's been awesome speaking to you guys but I'm going to go now, bye!"

When I finished that I bolted outside and jumped in the pool and squealed. It was so cold!

"Cold?" Dan said coming to the edge of the pool in his trunks. I nodded. He dove in and splashed me. "That's revenge!" He yelled at me.

I laughed but stepped out that was enough swimming time for me!