Chapter 2 - Missing cat

Your Pov:

I noticed P/n was signaling me to come to him. " What are you doing? Transform right now! " He said.

" Transform? Am I gonna turn into a car? " I joked. P/n sighs " This was expected...say **** "

I repeat what P/n and the next thing I knew my clothes have changed.

Outfit: ( you can change it if you want since it was hard to find something that would fit sailor moon

Outfit: ( you can change it if you want since it was hard to find something that would fit sailor moon... )

I blink a few times " Um... what's this gonna do? " I asked.

" Just go help the sailor scouts already! " He yelled as he grab a ball that look like a moon, it was like the moon grew small and it was on his tiny paws now.... adorable. " Now... listening carefully" P/n said.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

* Time skip *

Your Pov:

I understand most of the thing P/n said and now I was standing at a tall building and saw the sailor scouts in trouble... I held the moon ball tightly which is also known as my weapon.

I threw at the monster which made it fly back and hit a tree, I jump down and the moonball came back to me like a magnet.

" Who are you?! " The monsters asked. Shit, this is where I was supposed to give a cool name... " I don't give my name to strangers " I said as I threw my moonball at it again.

" Sailor moon, now! " A man in a tuxedo said and a girl known as sailor moon destroy the monster like it was nothing.

I whistle " Woah! " I said amazed.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

" Who are you? " Sailor Mars asked. But you just pick up an object from the ground.  " Should we destroy this so that it doesn't turn into a monster again? " You asked.

Sailor moon laughs " No, I already destroy it so no need "

" You should take it back to the owner, it must be valuable" You said. " This is probably cheap anyway " Sailor Jupiter said in confusion and you shook your head.