Chapter 2 : The meeting of two idiots

The central shelter group was flabbergasted and scared. That bloody and oddly hot man literally just threw the strongest ability user in a flash without much energy.

The group that are behind that man was also exciding a very powerful aura.

This guy and his group is more dangerous than that Choi Han guy!

"You. Speak"

A low monotone and extremely deep hot voice fills the air. The bloody man glance at the stuttering nervous man that has brought them here.

"Y-yes sir?!"

Poor guy. The man had his back straight as he was really scared for his life. The other central shelter people followed behind him, sort of hiding behind his back.

"Where is this?"

"T-the central shelter sir!"

"...the central shelter? What do you mean?"

Of course, in South Korea there are a lot of Central shelters. Including the tons of shelters on the beginning of the Cataclysm. 

"Ah! Team leader-nim have you been to this Central shelter before?" Kim Min Ah steps up.

'So he's the leader' Kim Min Ah's younger counterpart and the other central shelter's people thought as they were still tensed up and  scared for their damn life.

Their leader looks very scary with all the blood on him.

Kim Rok Soo shakes his head as his assistant continue her explaining.

"This Central shelter is in Seomyeon, Busan. It had taken over by the goverment. If i'm not wrong, after the Electric Eel incident and the hero of the cataclysm left, Heo Sook Ja becomes the Busan Precinct leader. However the goverment changed the surroundings years ago. This Central shelter should have white walls and very rare expensive—" Kim Min Ah shuts her mouth as she sees Kim Rok Soo put his hands up to stop her when he heard the word 'expensive'.

"So that was the Seomyeon central shelter... damn goverments"

Kim Rok Soo had been driving past that place once or twice. He really thought the owner was some popular dude like the president or something. It really irks him.

Heo Sook Ja who's behind younger Kim Min Ah has his eyes wide with his ears perked up hearing his name.  'Busan Precinct Leader?'

"OI!! What's happening here guys?? Why is Lee Soo Hyuk hyung there on the wall?"A guy with dark brown hair and dark eyes came running towards them.

The bloody man mutters "Jung soo..?" Which was heard by all of the people there.

"Huh?" Choi Jung Soo was really confused. Why is everyone so tense and why is there a bloodied man infront of them calling for  his name?

'Another one? How are these monsters knew those stupid hyungs appearance?'

Kim Rok Soo was really pissed off and took Choi Jung Soo by the collar

"Ack-!"

He was about to throw Choi Jung Soo to the wall too  when a voice stops him.

"Hey! Stop!"

He abruptly look towards the voice.

There, his younger counterpart that has the looks of him when he was in his early twenties steps next to him.