୨⎯ why hide it?⎯୧

ابدأ من البداية

I move a strand of hair out of her face seeing all of her beautiful s/c. She just said something and I have no clue what.

Normal pov:

"Hmm?" Jareth says with a soft hum " I asked what you said?" Jareth cups your cheek and kisses the other side "don't worry about it, let's go back to the inn." Jareth says walking towards the inn with his arm wrapped around you.

-------------------------------------------------------

   ༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶
   Later at the inn
STARTING NSFW

You step in the warm bath jareth started for you "mm so nice and relaxing" you say while relaxing in the bath leaning back.

"I bet, let me help" jareth says while he slips his clothes off and slides in behind you. You cover up a bit and lean forward. "Don't be so shy it's okay, you can lean back" jareth says while placing his hands on your sides helping you lean back properly.

The water was steaming, fogging up the mirror and leaving little waves of steam in the air. Jareth gently pulls your hair tie out of your hair watching it fall down your back.

He grabs a cup and you lean your head back letting him pour the water down your scalp with one hand and gently messaging soap to your scalp with the other hand. After your hair was finished jareth grabs a rag and applies some soap that was your f/s (favorite scent) and begins to wash your back doing little circles making sure to clean every inch of your back.

"Thank you jareth" you say while peaking over your shoulder at him. Jareth leans forward wrapping his arms around you kissing your cheek. "I could only wish to do this every day." He said while resting his chin on your shoulder gently smiling at you "I just remembered something.." he said with a grin and a devious look.

"We never quite finished what happened yesterday" jareth said refreshing your memory of the disturbance when you first got to the inn. "Oh" you say quietly as your heart skips a second...jareth starts to kiss your neck as you lean your head to the side out of satisfaction.

"Before we get to into this let's finish our bath first, hmm?" Jareth says as he rinses his hair. With that you continue on with the bath a little displeased.

After finishing up in the bath you step out and grab a towel "don't bother to grab any clothes" jareth says while grabbing one himself after draining the tub. You walk into the bedroom and finish brushing your hair out while still having only a towel on.

Jareth comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist his hair partially dry while holding a second towel in his hand.

You look at him while a small blush begins to form and look away setting your hair brush on the side table. "Shy are we?" Jareth says with a grin.

"Only a devil like you could bring that upon me." You say while looking at him "the devil wishes he was me" he says leaning down to your ear "at this moment" he whispers sending chills down your back.

Jareth leans back looking at your face for the sweet expression of being flustered. Jareth chuckles and lays the towel down.

Having courage you spin him around and push him down on the bed over the towel, dropping yours "looks like I'm not the only one" you grin as you look at him. Jareth takes a good look at you from your determined look to your hair still dripping a little bit of water onto your body. "Do your worst, and please don't spare mercy" jareth says in a breathy tone and a grin with satisfaction for this new side of you.