𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖦𝖴𝖸 𝖮𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝟣𝟩𝖳𝖧 𝖥𝖫𝖮𝖮𝖱 - 06

(𝖥𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋)

"You're not actually going to hurt the guy right?"

"Rina, why are you worried if im going to hurt someone who sexualized and harrased you?"

".... you're right. Go ahead I suppose."

"What floor was he on?"

"Floor 17 im pretty sure."

Karasuma got off at floor 17 and knocked on every door until he found the men Irina described. It took him about 40 minutes since he asked if any of the people occupying the rooms knew whim, and all said no. When he has Finally found the room, he smiled and he smiled Hard. He was excited to beat some ass. Made Irina get all giddy, since he never really smiles.. alot. As soon as the door opened, karasuma looked at the man for 2 seconds and it went DOWN. Karasuma sent a punch to the nose, a punch for the gut, maybe a neck punch and maybe a neck Crack which made the man whine in pain. Karasuma picked him up and slammed him to the wall, repeatedly punching his stomach.

"M-man.. what d-did I do to y-y-you?.." Said the man in moaning pain, obviously defeated.

"Harrass my lady. Who do you think you ate? You son of a-"

Said karasuma as kneeled the living shit out of that man's stomach while groaning "shit. You son of a shit." And dropping him on the floor, walking quickly. "Should've killed that guy." Exclaimed karasuma in anger. Irina was just in shock. She knew he was an Assassin, but that man as purple and blue in all sorts of places (don't even start). Irina was scared to see what would happen if she ever pissed him off, but why would she do that? "Unrelated, but uhm.. what was with the 'my lady' thing back there?" Irina asked, just remembering he said that which made her blush at the moment. "Oh, wasn't gonna sound intimidating if I were fighting for someone that weren't mine, so I made him think you were mine. Easy." Tadaomi said, nonchalantly. Like it wasn't a big deal that you were his "girlfriend" at the moment. "I see."

"So, maybe I should go places with you so this won't happen again, yeah?"

"Maybe, the one time I don't seduce people, I get harrased. ugh!."