ɪ. 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦

Tw - Talks abt sex, implies ED and SH

If you had heard what she said, you would hate her too

Hate is a strong word, Jayden. Use it only when you mean it.

"STEVE, C'MON WE GOTTA get in the car! Robin's waiting!" Jayden yelled up the stairs

"STEVE, C'MON WE GOTTA get in the car! Robin's waiting!" Jayden yelled up the stairs. "Your hair is perfect, you look fine!"

Steve rolled his eyes as he walked down the stairs and greeted Jayden with his presence.

"You ready?" He asked.

Jayden looked at him, annoyed. "No shit." She replied, combining a hand through her, newly, short hair which was a product of a mental breakdown that she had last night.

Steve had panicked and called Robin since she has been in the same situation herself. Steve grabbed his keys and opened the front door for Jayden.

"You get something to eat?" He asked as she walked out the door.

"Don't you have a date tonight?" Jayden asked, slyly changing the subject. Thankfully it worked.

"Yes, I do," Steve said, locking up the house.

Jayden's eyes caught the school bus that drove down the road. The school bus which she once took with Max. Her face hardened, she was still upset with Max and hadn't talked to her since.

"Jay?" Steve tapped her. She looked up at him.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"You okay?" He questioned, unlocking the car and getting in before unlocking Jayden's door.

The girl sat down. "I'm good. So, is your date hot?" She questioned, placing her backpack under her feet.

Steve rolled his eyes, starting the car as Jayden put on her headphones and opened her book, 'Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit.' Jayden had found the book recently and instantly fell in love with it, as it was close to what she was struggling with. It was about a girl, who liked girls, but lives in a very English Pentecostal place. Her mother disapproved of her liking towards girls. It was basically her in a book, and she loved it.