𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 - 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

Начните с самого начала

MAX RESTED HER HEAD on Jayden's shoulder as the Outsiders played on the TV in front of them.

There was quiet between them, no words being shared. No thoughts. Nothing and it was more than unusual. Jayden felt there was something off between them and has been feeling it since last year.  I mean, Max took off the necklace she had boughten while Jayden still wore hers. The silent gesture hurt more than it should've.

So many things had happened since summer. Vera and Lucas had eventually gotten together, the party had split up. Jayden had become quieter than usual and Max wasn't there mentally half the time. Everything had become total chaos. And it only got worse

The redhead pulled away from Jayden making said girl turn and sit up. "Okay, Jayden. What I'm about to say is not your fault. At all." Jayden already felt herself sinking, that sentence could mean many things. Max took a deep breath, preparing herself. "I just think that it would be better if we took a break right now."

Jayden's face had a look of confusion and sadness. "What?" She asked.

Max sighed. "Jayden, I can't be in a relationship right now." She tried to reason, "with Billy dying and his dad leaving my mom it's all just. It's shit."

Jayden looked up at Max, tears pooling in her eyes. "Did I do something?" She asked.

Max quickly shook her head. "Jayden, you didn't do anything. It's been frustrating having to deal with everything, you know with the divorce, and you, an"

"With me?" Jayden asked, interrupting her. "Why am I so frustrating to deal with?" She asked.

"Jay, that isn't what"

"Don't say that because I know you're lying." The brunette interrupted.

Max rolled her eyes and stood up. "Fine, I can't deal with your shit and mine, okay? I'm trying so hard to hold it together, but I can't."

Jayden stood up as well. "I'm sorry, but you don't have to deal with my shit. I never told you to, you didn't have to."

The redhead slammed her arms to her sides, frustrated. "Well, what the hell do you want me to do? I'm not gonna be a bullshit girlfriend and ignore your mental problems."

Jayden shrugged. "I could care less if you ignored my problems, Max! Look at my parents for heaven's sake! They couldn't give two shits if I died. It's not that hard."

Max groaned. "It is hard when your girlfriend goes from eating one day to starving herself the next just because her stupid mother criticized her for two seconds!"

Jayden went quiet. She stabbed her fingernail into her palm. "Okay. Cool." She whispered, walking away from Max.

The girl quickly followed after her. "Jayden, you know I didn't mean that..." Max trailed off. Jayden ignored her. "JJ"

"No!" She whipped around to face Max. "You do not get to say the most horrible thing to me and try and fix it. I'm not gonna let that shit happen." She said in a low tone before turning around and walking towards the front door.

"Jayden," Max whispered, watching as Jay opened the door.

"You wanted us to break up and you got it. I'll be fine without you, Max." She sneered.

Max went to say something, but stopped herself and quickly left. Jayden slammed the door shut behind the redhead and instantly broke into tears.

Steve walked down the stairs, saw his sister, and quickly ran to her, holding her in his arms. "She broke up with me because I'm difficult." Jayden cried into her brother's arms. "She broke up with me because I'm such a hassle, Steve I hate myself." She cried and cried.