Chapter 14: Antagonistic

Začať od začiatku

Kujou Sara: "Release your Vision from its holster and place it down on the floor in front of you."

Y/N: ". . ."

Kujou Sara: "Listen! It'll only be worse for you if you resist my commands! Cease that layer of water that covers you, and relinquish your Vision!"

I suppose she's referring to my cloak of Hydro, the one that I use to hide my identity from everybody during my attacks against the Shogunate. And I imagine that it would indeed disperse if I was to disconnect my Vision from myself. 

But again, to do that would result in me revealing my face... and Kujou Sara would definitely recognise my face, if not my weapon, as I have spoken to her a few times now and she recognised me when we had met that second time.

So giving my Vision away really isn't an option here.

Y/N: "I'll allow you to escort me wherever we need to go... but I can't give you my Vision. Not yet."

Kujou Sara: "Hmm? You want to—? I'm sorry, but that isn't possible. By order of the Raiden Shogun, all Visions are to be retrieved from the populace and inlaid upon the statue."

Y/N: "... Are you certain that you want to do this?"

Kujou Sara: "Don't try anything funny! You're vastly outnumbered and with nowhere left to run."

As she says this, I look down at the small collection of Hydro in my hands, the blob of water that I had used to knock down the previous Shogunate Soldiers who came before this new squadron. And I began to shape it into the shape of a sword, smaller than my normal claymore, but it at least had the right shape to it so that Kujou Sara could recognise exactly what I was doing.

Kujou Sara: "STAND DOWN! You don't want to do this!"

Y/N: "I need it... I have somewhere I need to go, I need my Vision to protect myself. I can't hand it over to you, not yet."

Kujou Sara: "Listen to me. You have been a major threat to the Shogunate as of late, we cannot allow for you to keep your Vision on hand. Hand it over to me now, and I will see if I can make a request up to the great Electro Archon herself to see if we might be able to accommodate your needs."

Y/N: "That's nothing but an empty promise, not without anything to back it up!"

Shogunate Soldier: "That's enough! We should just riddle them with arrows! We can take the Vision of their cold dead corpse once we're done with them!"

Y/N: "I invite you to try it. See where that gets you, you obstinate fools hiding in gifted armour and massive numbers."

The approaching woman had then stopped in her tracks, it seemed as if something was now on her mind... and then she lowered her arms some before then taking the bow in her hands, of which was drawn and pointed directly at me, and then instead of firing a shot at me she instead... sheathed the arrow and placed the bow down on the ground in front of her...?

Kujou Sara: "... Here, look. I'm putting my weapon down on the ground. Can you do the same with that sword of yours? Let us talk for a moment perhaps?"

She seemed to be trying to de-escalate the situation here, whether to calm me down, or her accompanying troops who all seemed to be heckling me from the end of the docks where land meets sea. She then stepped over her bow and started to slowly walk towards me, her arms held high into the air, to show me that she was now unarmed...