[3.] Lost. . .

Começar do início

"Alright, alright! You win, Auntie. . . But can you at least accompany me, on a late night walk?" A little smirk formed on your face, while looking out of the window, seeing the calm Glum, Blue Sea. . .

"Why surely, Hun! Fresh air will, maybe, clear your mind out of this state." This went quicker than you could've imagined.

"Thank youuu, Auntie Ken!~" He went for a hug, it was that tight so it easily would broke your ribs, if he didn't stop in right time.

"But in one condition." Older, trans woman spoke, in a very strict tone and eyes that threw daggers at me.

"Yeees, Auntie??-" You nervously started to sweat, knowing that he may order something impossible to complete.

". . .You will stay close to me, away from shore. I don't want you to risk your life, again." Huh? Only this? It's too simple. . . Too simple to obey. Of course, that you will come to the shore. Even yell for the mysterious person who saved your soul, before it had been taken away.

"Okay!-" Holding your fingers crossed behind your back, that symbolised a total lie, you dug into the food - devouring it all, by using a new spoon.

<Few minutes later>

"Ahh~ Good, not so fresh, air. . . Better than these pollutions in the middle of the city." You made a slight joke, which was describing the daily situation at the place where you live.

"I must totally agree." The older man nodded, holding you under his arm and looking at the benches, that were standing right next to the little playground.

"Do you want to take a rest? . .I know that we just got outside, but since you're overworking yourself a lot lately-" Your voice got cut off, by the panting and tired nurse, who was standing in one place - not daring to move an inch.

His, or I should say her breathing was very shaky.

"Come on, we gotta get there." Grabbing her body tighter, she started to slowly making it forward. Step, by step - further to the benches.

Good few minutes passed, as both of you sat down on the bench. Your aunt was catching her breath, while you noticed something odd.

Someone was humming a nice song nearby, a tune that was original and soothing. Just perfect. Tho, being an idiotic soldier with an inner child inside his body, this made you want to check out.

Who's is the singer? . .

<<Katakuri's POV.>>

(Few minutes before. . .)

"It's been only few hours, since I got rid off that filthy creature. . . And I can't stop thinking about him-" He sighed with crossed arm and resting his body on a mossy rock. He was talking to a frightened pupperfish, which just puffed itself into hilarious sizes because of stress.

"Do you have any suggestions?
What should I do?-" Opening his eyes, he saw that the animal was nowhere to be. It just swam away in fear, leaving a trace of bubbles right after its tail.

Sighing once more, but a lot deeper, the merman glanced up to check if the sea was calm tonight. It was, as you guessed.

'I'll just take a glance over the shore to check if 'the humans' took him away, it won't take a long time period to do so. . .' Waving it off, The Sweet Commander didn't know that there might be a little surprise, which waiting for him. Very patiently.