Their bodies are also covers with hickeys and bite marks.

Especially yoonji's.

She's most fairest among all and a simple mosquito bite make her skin red and hoseok's dark love bites art on her pretty body.

Taehyung chuckled and then came out Namjin.

Jin smack on namjoon's head because his ass is on fire.

And taekook and others busted in laughter.

So it's just not only them.

Others also had the rough night.

"Gosh you'll", jungkook speaks and laughing while feeding taehyung a half meatball because his babie can't eat the full.

Technically the guy who give jungkook a full mouth blowjob, the guy can't eat a small whole dumpling.

But you know our Jeon jungkook, he love his baby and he is soft for him and that is why he brake the meatball in half for taehyung.

Well back to the story,

"I know gukie everyone is sore like me", taehyung laughed.

"Look who is speaking the boy who got fucked by JK last night and asking for more and more", Jimin tease taehyung.

"Look who is speaking who always want gi hyung's dick and also had sex in our washroom", taehyung speaks and rolled his eyes.

"What did you mean by our washroom?", Jungkook asked and taehyung bites his tongue.

"Nah nothing", taehyung nervously laughed so yoonmin.

The maid already served other's lunch.

Everytime jin and everyone serve but whenever they came from mission the maids serve their food.

"Jiminie i heard you like games. I bought a new Genshin. Will you play with me?", Taehyung asked jimin to change the topic.

Jungkook smile seeing his baby smile.

"Sure let's do it. I'm so in", Jimin replied with his eye smile.

"Thanks minnie", taehyung thanked him.

"Hey tae there is no need to thank me for all the time. Thank you and sorry didn't go between friends", jimin speaks and taehyung nods and chew his brocolli.

Everyone smiles at both.

Probably it's a beginning of a new bond and friendship.

"But tae last night jungkook wrecked you bad", jimin tease him and everyone laughed.

"Jinnie hyung look minnie is being a mianhae", taehyung pouts and cutely complaint like a kindergarten kid.

"Yeah minnie don't bother my baby", jin scolds jimin.

Jimin pouts.

"Yeah tae don't put the blame on me. I'm your hyung", Jimin speaks.

"Hyung my foot", taehyung barks cutely.

Jungkook and yoongi already have nose bleeds.

It's seems like two angry - cute puppies are barking at eachother.

Suddenly namjoon get a call.

"Excuse me", by that Namjoon went to the kitchen.

"Let's eat guy's it's getting cold", Hobi speaks and feed ji.

"This japchae is great", Yoonji speaks.

"Taehyung's favourite", by that jungkook feed him.

Everyone saw namjoon is coming back with a creepy smile.