I check the blank screen again.  She should be on soon.  She’s a creature of habit.  Her login info has her on here almost every night.  It’s something I’ll have to give her if I decide she’s a good match.  And if she agrees to be mine.
      Her paperwork sits in front me on the kitchen table, just to the right of the laptop.  I know everything that happened to her after she was taken.  Everything she’s done for the last four years.  She’s such a strong, brave woman.  And lucky.  So fucking lucky that it was a group of tourists who found her on the outskirts of the city.  If it’d been anyone else, who knows where my kitten would have wound up.

      She spent four years locked in a cell and treated like shit.  Constant abuse and neglect until she caved to what Carver Dario wanted.  She did what she had to do to survive.  He wasn’t a master.  He was an abuser who deserved to die a painful death.

      GROUPCHAT
      Alliro29 has logged in.
      My heart races as I watch the blip appear on the screen.  I’ve been waiting for her.  It’s wrong.  I know it is.  I’m not disillusioned into thinking this isn’t fucked up.  I just don’t care.

      Leoparo78 : hi!

      Alliro29: Oh hi there!
      Are you new here?  Welcome!

      A smile slips across my face at her willingness to please.

      Leoparo78: I am.  Today is my first day
.
      Alliro29:  It’s a nice place here.  I think you’ll find it really supportive.

      Leoparo78: So far I have

      Alliro29: …

      The dots signifying she is typing a response appear on the screen, but then vanish.  I consider typing something, but then I wait a few more seconds.

      Alliro29:  How are you doing today?

      Leoparo78: Today is good.  It’s been a long time since I’ve had a rough day.

      I type in the answer before I have a moment to think.  I’m not blind to the fact that this is a support group and there are more people here than just her.  I’m not interested in taking advantage of her or anyone else.  I just need answers to make sure she’s the one I’ve been waiting for. I know she’s usually on late, and I’m only here for her.  But I’ll do my best to blend in and be discreet.

      I may not have gone through what some of the people on here have.  But others here are coping with death.  I can relate to that.

      Alliro29:  Oh!  That’s really good!  What brings you here?

      Leoparo78: Could we message in private?

      GROUPCHAT
       miakaty89 has logged in.

      Alliro29: Of course!

      Miakaty89: Hi all!  Welcome Cat!
      I don’t respond to Mia.  I don’t want to create an illusion that I’ll be staying here.  I just wanted a taste of Allison.  I wanted to see what she was like.  To see if she’s the woman I think she is.  Strong and vibrant, but tainted by a sinful darkness that makes her perfect for me.

      PRIVATE MESSAGE
      Alliro29:  I’m happy to chat.  But I do promise you the group is really supportive and judgment free.

      Leoparo78: I’m trying to decide what I want in a partner.  It’s difficult with my needs

      I stare at the blunt answer I’ve given her, and I know it’s truthful at least.
      Alliro29:  Oh!  I see.  Have you recently left a relationship.