"But-"

"See you soon (Y/n), and be careful."

(3 pov)

"(Y/n), (Y/n), wake up" (Y/n) woke up in a jolt which caused her to frown just a bit. "Wow you look cranky," said Gwen. "Maybe because you woke me up from a good dream."

"Well, Whatever we're here anyways." 

"Where are we exactly?" (Y/n) asked Gwen. 

"A Circus." 

(Y/n) got up and stretch, "okay let's go"

They walk to a big top circus, set up in the middle of what looks to be a park

They walk to a big top circus, set up in the middle of what looks to be a park. Lots of people are walking in with them. "Ooh, looks like the entire town's turned out for the show!" Said Grandpa with enthusiasm.  Ben walks forward, he looks up at the posters. They all feature a clown with crimson hair, a toothy grin, and a big top hat, this "Zombozo". The clown's eyes seem to stare Ben down.

" It's probably sold out, we're probably just wasting our time," Ben said to them. A spotlight suddenly shines on a circus barker on a pedestal, "Step rrrrright up and see! The fingerless freak of nature, whose strength knows no bounds! THUMBSKULL!" shouting to the crowd. 

He gestures to a big burly man with white skin and a giant "fingernail" on his forehead. He steps forward with a metal rod and bends it on his head. The crowd is stunned. He tosses the bent bar in the air and a red hair catches it.

 "And presenting, FRIGHTWIG! When this beauty lets down her hair, no telling what could happen!"A pale-skinned woman with long red locks of hair, moving and twisting at her command. Her hair coils the metal rod into a pretzel and places it aside on a pedestal.

"And last but not least, the freak whose unique skill is as vile as his attitude! ACID BREATH!" A pale starved man steps forward, wearing a mouth guard. He takes it off and exhales, his visible green breath completely melting the rod AND the pedestal with it.

"Gross," said Gwen.

"I hope he brushes his teeth," (Y/n) said in disgust.

Meanwhile, Ben sneaks away and comes across a tent with a "Keep Out" sign; light is shining through. He peers in and sees Zombozo himself, sitting and rehearsing in front of a mirror. "H-H-H-HOWDY FOLKS! Are ya ready to laaaugh? Then he puts on his hat, "Perfect. You're gonna knock 'em...dead." He said while he licks his teeth with his long, gross tongue.

(Man I am thinking of a lot of stuff that I don't want to think about while writing this.)

As he laughs to himself, Ben backs up, terrified. He knocks into Gwen, surprising him. 

" AAAH! ...Don't do that!" said Ben as he sigh in relief. "What is your malfunction?" said Gwen 

" What do you mean?" Ben said in confusion.