ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 - 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰

Start from the beginning

Izuku blinked before looking up at the usually angry blond. Had he seriously not realised that if he moved, he would be in tears from the pain? "Kacchan." The greenette said, a mildly pissed off tone to his voice evident. "I can't move. I can't get to my phone. Or use it." He reminded him. 

Katsuki gasped quickly, losing his modesty temporarily but quickly regaining it. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Well, why don't you get one of the nurses to use it for you, and you tell them what to put?" He suggested. 

"I'm not letting them go on my phone!" Izuku exclaimed, shocked that Katsuki had even suggested it. However, he didn't realise how suspicious that made him look. This extreme reaction made Katsuki raise his eyebrows. He didn't expect anything much on there except text messages and videos that he had analysing. 

A red blush rushed across Izuku's face, as he realised that he would need to explain his weird behaviour. "M*neta keeps sending me really inappropriate things... I don't want anyone coming across that and thinking that I'm some sort of weirdo." Izuku confessed. "I haven't clicked on any of the links though! I know what he's like..." he added, seeing Katsuki's expression.

"He has?" Bakugo said, seething. He slightly relaxed, after Izuku let on that he hadn't clicked on any of the links. It was still wrong of him to do such a thing. Harassing Izuku like that. What a perv...

Katsuki stood up to leave, but Midoriya's pleas could soon be heard. "Kacchan, stay, please." This immediately pulled at the blond's heartstrings, so he decided to stay. 

"Deku, what's wrong? Don't you want that Grape boy to suffer for what he's done?" Katsuki asked, his heart thumping. 

"No... well, yes, but not now. I just want Kacchan to stay with. Have to tell him something." Izuku mumbled, his words becoming more and more jumbled and confusing. 

"What is it?" Katsuki asked. This nerd was actually getting scary. 

I'm tired of being careful, tiptoe

Izuku was sick of this. He didn't want to keep his feelings secret any longer; He felt he would explode if he held them in just a minute longer. 

♫ Trying to keep the water warm ♫

For too long he had been hiding away how he actually felt. It was a lot to deal with. His friends were constantly pressuring him about his crush, and he didn't want to tell them about his crush. He wanted to tell them about his boyfriend. 

♫ Let me under your skin ♫

He wanted more than what he already had with Kacchan. Yes, their relationship was better than what it had been in the past, but it wasn't what he desired. 

"Deku?" He sounded worried now. 

"Kacchan's 'mazing." Izuku answered. It felt right to say that, in that moment. 

Uh-oh, there it goes 

Izuku's mouth fell open in surprise. For years, he had kept up the mirage that him and Katsuki hated each other. All that effort had been destroyed with two contracted words. 

I said too much, it overflowed ♫

He hadn't meant to say that. It was an accident; it just slipped out. Kacchan looked confused now. 

Why do I always spill? ♫

"Yeah, I know that Deku. I also know that you weren't intending to say that. Tell me what you were going to say." 

I feel it coming out my throat ♫

Guess I gotta wash my mouth out with soap. ♫

Izuku let out one of the most stressed sighs he had ever expressed before finally confessing how he felt. 

"I like you, Kacchan." 

God, I wish I'd never spoke ♫

Now I gotta wash my mouth out with soap ♫

"Deku... I-" 

A/N: It's done! I hope you all understand how the song thing works now. This should happen with all chapters. I'd love to hear what you think Katsuki's answer might be! 

Have a good day/night! 

-Author 💕