Calm Before Storm

Start from the beginning

I smiled devilishly, I suddenly bite, suck and lick a spot on her neck... marking her while she gasps in surprise.

"Ah! Isa..mmm," she moaned. Her grip tightened while I kiss the red spot. I looked at her blushing under me. I touched her cheek, placing a soft peck on her lips.

"That's so unfair," she said before gently switching our position.

'-my turn,' she whispered on my ear biting on the shell and licking it. I twitched, my ear is quite sensitive..

"Mmm," she hummed satisfied with my reaction as she placed kisses on my jaw and neck.

"Eksa.." I breathed, she then bit and suck the area below my neck returning the favor I did to her earlier.

"Nmngh...mmm," I moaned softly, as she kisses me all over my neck, face and biting my exposed collarbone. She then kissed me passionately before staring at my eyes.

'I love you Isabela Madrigal,' she whispered on my lips before claiming it once again.

I love you too Eksa.

The days gone by and we are scheduled to return. Eksa packed her bags, while I waited on my bed sorting out the things to bring. She then plopped beside me and side hugged me while reading the book she recently purchased.

I was zipping my bag when she asked me if I packed my wallet and ID which I forgot. I casted the spell to look and bring me the things I need. She then glanced at my packed bag before getting up and putting my bag on her shoulder and her bag on her back.

"Should we go mi Isabela?" She offered her hand which I took. Eksa is wearing her standard uniform and so was I. But now she seemed to look even more beautiful than before. Or I'm just hopelessly in love?

The arragement was the same as last time. Where Dolores monitored the two troublemakers with Luisa keeping them in line.

I sat with Eksa on a horse where she gave me a specialized glove for my hand.

"Wear this," she said as she put it on me. "It is a glove made from remaining green Manalith, I equipped it with a small healing spell...I hope it lessen the aches that you are experiencing." She said thoughtfully.

"Thanks mi amor," I peck her lips, I then observe her handicraft. It was dark green fingerless lightweight leather glove with a diamond shape cut off, displaying my prizm. It was decorated with gold inscriptions and sealed with black linings.

I leaned on her chest. While Abuela and others bid us goodbye. Raven, the horse neighed as we turned and started our journey back.

The ride was smooth and silent with occassional chatter from me and Eksa. She was reigning the horse skillfully as we moved into lower grounds.

"Mi amor," I called her.

"Hmmm?" She hummed.

"When did you learn how to ride?" I asked her.

"I learn how to ride by the time I was ten, but I perfected it when I was thirteen."

"Oh... then when did you learn how to fight?"

"I learned probably at the same age. We are required to fight on a horse. Why do you ask?" She questioned me.

"I just wanted to have a small talk," I smiled glancing on my back.

"Oh.. okay." She nodded.

"Can you tell me your childhood?" I glanced at her.

"There is nothing much to say, but if I'm going to summerize it. It was... boring. I was locked up in a studying hall just learning and practicing. So I left," she said mentioning. "Wandering to places is much more fun than cooped up in an institution,"