"Like Eksa will agree," I shot back.

"First name basis are we? Don't forget that you bullied and abandoned her before," she grinned.

"Th-that," I stuttered... it was the truth but I won't admit to this Ice bitch. "At least I'm not pretending to be a friend so I can get with her," I smirked as Elsa's face looked shocked but then turned evil.

"Are you sure that's not your intention?" She eyed me as I frowned. "I've seeing you checking her out this past days."

"Get your eyes checked you must be delusional," I squinted.

"I'm not, but I hope you don't forget that you have a boyfriend because there is a beautiful knight protecting you," I felt my eyes twitched as I grabbed Mariano kissing him.

I kissed him roughly then glared at Elsa. "I hope you know your place,"

Mariano looked dazed but then smiled at me. I smiled trying to give him a genuine one but failing to do so, bidding him goodbye.

When they left I felt confused. Normally Mariano's kiss is tolerable but now I felt gagging. His stubble irritates me and his tongue taste and feel like a rotten slimy worm... not like that soft sweet tasting kind of kiss.

'I hope you don't forget that you have a boyfriend because there is a beautiful knight protecting you'

I sighed turning to the carriage catching the eyes of Eksa who seemed surprised but saluted when I approach her.

I felt myself at ease when I'm standing next to her. I hold her hand as we wait for the rest of the Madrigals.

*Y/N's pov*

I saw Isabela arguing with Elsa then she kissed Mariano. I was quite surprised and feeling guilty when I was caught. But Isabela just held my hand until Mirabel, Dolores, Luisa and a curly haired dude arrived.

"Eksa! Long time no see," Mirabel tackled me, I let go of Isabela's hand to catch Mirabel and not to drag her down with us.

I heard her scoffed and called for me. "Eksa, hurry up and board the carriage. Or I'll be leaving you." She sashayed away.

Mirabel rolled her eyes getting off me. "Sorry for señorita perfecta's attitude," she said.

"No its fine. Your sister can be bit mean in talking but she doesn't mean any actual harm," I smiled at Mirabel confused look.

"Are you sure that's my sister...Isabela?" She looked at me ridiculously.

"I guess unless there is two of them," I spoke as she rolled her eyes.

" I think you are hanging with her too much that you act and sound the same," she said hitting me.

I helped Isabela board the carriage as Luisa lifts her sister, Mirabel and entered inside. The curly haired dude winked at me and introduced himself as Camillo before being dragged by Isabela. The carriage looks full and only one seat is left.

"I'll be riding with Eksa," Dolores said bringing Raven.

"What?"
"Why?"

Isabela and Mirabel both questioned Dolores. Who answered. "We need to discuss some things about the recent event, unlike someone who got the whole story," she stared at Isabela before closing the door.

I shrugged as I tied my sack bag in the saddle and equipped an extra pad for sitting. I mounted on the horse. I then assist Dolores but she declined and climbed to the back of the horse.

I gave her a questioning look and which she simply muttered. "I don't want to face the jealous streak of my cousin," still leaving me confused but I just ignored it.