character introduction - part 2

There is a big party in a expensive hotel. It's 18th birthday son of the owner of the Kim cooperation's.

There are many rich people attended the party.

All light get off in hotel and one dim light flashing to a beautiful boy who coming down on stairs.

It's him, the son of Kim cooperation owner's.

He is wearing over sized t-shirt with tight pant shows his sexy collarbone and curves which looking so breath taking. But there is something missing. It's his smile, it's missing because he missed his mom and also he is uncomfortable with everyone glare which is on him.

But his mood lit up because of his dad's calling. " Baby come here" still he has his dad so he blinked his long doe eyes using his long curly eyelash and gave his gorgeous box shape smile which everyone coo at his gorgeous.

Specially there are two young girl and boy looking at his holding lot of emotions.

That young girl wearing revealing outfit which shows her sexy curves and we'll build body. She is thinking as she is goddess of sex. She has huge crush on Tae or more than that.

Other one is lil short with well build body which badly covering by his black suit. He looking so hot for others. But his cat looking face somehow manage to cover his hotness showing his lil cuteness. He is absolutely looking like a hot hybrid cat.

He slowly stepped downstairs and went near to his dad who opening his hands for receive a hug.

He chuckled softly and hugs his dad lovely.

???1 dad: Okay now let's cut your cake, I want to taste this beautiful cake.

???1:Okay dad, where is yoonkitty and noona. Did jinni hyung came?

???1 dad: Oh baby they all are here.look there, Did you see them?

???1:Yoonkitty... come here.

Because of that weird nickname that hot hybrid cat's pride went down. But still he didn't mind and kept smiling at ???1.

???2:(whisper) hey copy cat, my baby boy calling you. Go.

She almost order to cat face boy who rolled his eyes on her and secretly shows his middle finger to her showing his savageness and start to walking to ???1 while smiling.

???2: ahh this savage cat.

After she heard her baby boy calling her saying noona come here. So she also gone behind savage cat.

After their cake cutting seen everyone start to giving wishes to him.

???2: ( memorise)Tae baby today you're fucking beautiful. Anyway happy return of the day.

Tae:( blushing) thanks noona. You are pretty too.

Cat face boy: what about mee..

???2: (making faces)ohh don't whining you are so ugly copy cat.

Tae: Noo you are sooo hot Yoonkitty.

Cat face boy: I know,but my name is yoongi not Yoonkitty.

Tae: but you are my Yoonkitty.

Their chit chat cut off by high pitch rap.

???3: side please side please, Omo Tae you are fucking beautiful like me. Of cause after all I'm your eomma. I'm wwh, you are wwb. World wild handsome ,worldwide beauty. Isn't it matching? Omo I forget main thing, happy birthday Tae baby..

As he said he gave other bone crack hug for his happiness.

???2:(done face) are you done? You are not tae's mom Mr. Kim seokjin.
Don't behave like mad man.

Tae: aniya noona I like his company. After all I feel him like my own mom.

Jin: Did you heard that you girl who looking like a man.

Tae: oh please don't argue please...

All: okay Tae as you say.

Kim taehyung

The son of Mr

The son of Mr. Kim who owns Kim Cooperation.
He is so much innocent for this cruel world.
He always seeing dream about his previous life but anyone don't trust it.
They are saying that his imaginary.
But his best friend yoongi trust him. Because he also has dream about his previous life.
His mom dead because of cancer. But he has another mom but it's not his mom.
His name is Kim seokjin who is husband of Kim namjoon.
Jin is the son of Mr Kim's elder sister.
Namjin was married before 5 years.
Jin could not give birth a child because of their some weakness. They understood it's because of their sin. So they face their reality.
Jin love Tae as his own son. Also namjoon.
Tae is really careing sweet cute person.
His best friend yoongi is his soulmate. Yoongi is savage person but he is cute for his beautiful owner aka Tae.
Also he loves his noona as well.

Little bit spoil

A/N: this story about their previous life sin and consequential.

But they all don't know that a pair of evil eyes looking at them hatefully.

" Enjoy yourself as much you can Kim taehyung. I'm sooo hungry for destroy your life."

???: Baby? Did you said something?

" Nothing"

************************************

A/n: can you guess who is this sexy noona? And who is the owner of that evil eyes? Comments me.