We got inside the shop and sat on the corner table . He ordered two plates of Curry and rice ,but one with extra spicy and the other one simple.

P:" Why did you ask you for me today? Is there anything else that you would like to show me?"

He asked me excitedly. He was expecting something from me .

V:" I have nothing to do today, and I don't want to sit at home because that's too boring. So I thought let me spend my day with you, it would be fun."

He blushed at my words. Whenever I try to flirt with him , he always gets shy. Do I have such impact on him? Maybe what Pa thinks, it would be right? Maybe he likes me. But he told me that he had girlfriend before, so is he bisexual?

The waiter cames with our food. He placed it on the table. Pete passes one plate to me.

P:" It's yours, Khun Vegas. I know you don't like spicy so it's a simple one ".

V:" Yours is spicy?"

P:" Yes, actually i Love spicy foods."

V:" Would you mind if i taste it?"

Here he goes again. His cheeks turned red😳, thinking about sharing the same plate with me.

P:" Khun Vegas, Y...you won't be able to handle, it's way too spicy for you."

I grabbed the spoon and tasted it .

Cough cough

I quickly drank two glasses of water.

V:" How can you eat this?"

P:" I already warned you."😅

We finished our food. He didn't even took a sip of water while eating. And i can still feel the burning in my mouth because of his food.

After that we went to an amusement park. When we got inside it. Pete became expressionless.

V:" What happened? Why you looked so shocked?"

P:" How do you know that I wanted to come here?"

V: "Mmmmmmm.......it's just....."

P:" Don't say that it's a coincidence, because it's not. "

V :" You know i already told you that i heard from......."

P:" Did you had a background check on me?"

Was i caught? I heard that he always wanted to be here but the way he looked at me I'm started to think that did i heard anything wrong. Did he have some bad memories related to this place? He looked like he was about to cry.

Before i could say anything to him, he ran away . I was not knowing what was going on. I followed him but it was so difficult to catch him because the place is too crowded. Then I saw him sitting on the bench in an isolated area where very few people were there. He was crying. I went near to him and sat beside him. Everyone was watching us. Here I felt like a bad person. It looks like I made him cry. It was getting so embarrassing I tried to console him.

V:" Hey, why are you crying? I thought you'd be happy to come here."

P:" I dont think that I'd told anyone about this. So how did you find out?"

V:" I'm sorry, you were right i did a background check on you because..."

Oh god , I don't know what to say to him. I don't want to say anything wrong that will make him to lose trust in me. Because that's the only thing Pa asked me to do, to win his trust.