Part Three

After arti, everyone starts moving to hall. Abhi and akshu sat opposite to each other and a big bowl is placed containing milk and rose petals in it. Manjari explains about this rasam. She takes a ring and drops into the bowl. Everyone starts cheering. Abhi and Akshu starts finding it. Shefali, nishta, Harsh, Manju, Anand everyone are cheering for Akshara and shivu claps when they cheer for her. Only Neil is on Abhi's side.
Abhi:"ye kya baat hui. Bahu aate hi bete ko bhool gaye"
Akshu smiles hearing it.
Manjari:" bahu nahi beti hai vo"
Abhi:"tumne toh mere parivaar ko cheen liya" says to akshu and laughs
Akshu gives him a look. Five minutes done and none has found it. Akshu feels its a ring. Abhi's hand touches hers. That moment she felt a unknown feeling inside her. Her heart beat rised. She looked towards him and he was already looking at her. He enjoyed his effect on her. He smirked. He slightly left his hand indicating her to take it up. She feels the warmth going away. She takes the ring out and shows everyone. "yaaayyyyyyyyyyy" everyone says.
Manjari:"kisi ki nazar na lage" to akshu.
Harsh:" dekha meri beti ko" he's all proud. Akshu is happy. She looks towards him and spots him smiling like "tumhari jeet mai meri jeet hai." yeah, she heard his heart. She smile indicating a thank you.

The ritual is done. The doctor family has to go to their works. Breakfast is ready. Everyone sits down. Manjari asks akshu to sit but she insist that she will serve today. Akshu serves everyone. Everyone eats. Before going Harsh gives her a packet (nek). She denys it first then takes it. Manjari ask her to rest. She goes to her room. She changes into a comfy dress and starts arranging her things. She got two big bags.

Harsh asks abhi to go back and be with his wife. Its her first day after all. He comes back home and goes towards his room. He sees his small wife arranging her things. He goes and takes out some part of his clothes from wardrobe and makes a place for her. She sees him. His gesture makes her heart flutter. "thank you" she says. She arranges her sarees first and then her suits. Her leg slips and falls. But no, she feels herself in air. She closed her eyes in anticipation when she opened, she found his man holding her. "aise hi saath dunga, hamesha" he says. She looks into his eyes. She felt, she can trust him. She has seen him before but as a friend. He always tried to make her comfortable. She comes out of his hold and starts working.

He is on bed listening some songs. Her work is completed. She says "kya ham baat kar sakte hai?" he couldn't hear. She moves to him. He sees her coming. He was feeling  nervous (😂) She takes off the headphones and says "baat kar sakti hu?" (i guess y'all know what he was thinking)

Both sit. She was thinking how to start. He understood what she wants to talk and takes the initiative.

"pata hai tum kya bolna chahti ho". She looks him. "sab bahut jaldi mai hua. Ham dono yek baar samajne tak ka mauka nahi mila. I can understand what you are thinking. Take your time about giving a chance for this relationship. I'm ready for it. Sab tumhare upar depend karta hai. Log kya sochenge, parivaar kya sochenge sab chodkar bas apne baare mai socho aur apne liye decision lo. I'll accept it with my heart." he completes. She hears it. Silence in the room. To breal it she says "thank you. Par iss rishte mai ham dono hai. Aur decision ham dono saath mai lenge. Aur yek baat puchni thi. Tum iss rishte ko chance kyun doge? I mean you might have other plans also right. Jaise samarth ke sapne the vaise tumhare bhi honge na? "
He says "sapne toh tumhare bhi honge na?" his one question makes her silent. He continues "samarth ko shayad uske sapne important the, apni apni priorities hoti hai. Par mai mere sapne tumhare saath dekhna aur pura karna chahta hu. Aur tumhare sapne bhi pure karna hai" once again she's silent. He isn't the abhimanyu who used to care only about his work. She got to know the other side of him. She didn't know what to answer in return. She kept making wrinkles on her top by squeezing it. He saw that. He says "aaj tumne ring pehle dhoonda na, toh tum hi decide karogi" and smiles. She remembers him leaving it for her. She says "par tum bhi jeet sakte the na?"
He says "apni better half ko harakar kya jithna!"  that one sentence sent currents in her body.  She felt this feeling is different. He gets a call and goes out to anwer it.

She thinks how he's sure about her being his better half. Before getting married they barely talked. He was always busy in his work. Her mind is confused also her heart. One says to move out of this relationship but one asks to think about her family, his family and mainly about him. The person who gave a part in his life when she was left alone. She's not alone now. Her decisions will effect his family who accepted her in just a day, her family who supported her in everything and mostly Abhimanyu who accepted her as his better half.  She's stuck. He head pains for thinking long. She goes to sleep taking meds.

Abhimanyu comes in after answering call. He sees her sleeping. He goes to her. Look her carefully. He understands she's tired both mentally and physically.
But he prays her to stay back. He's scared to leave her. He goes out. She wakes up. She again read his heart. She knew he wants her to give a chance. She she knew he will never make her regret. She push all her thoughts and went to sleep.

Manjari sees abhi coming down. She calls him. Both sit and she serve tea. She sees him is some thoughts. She asks "kya baat hai beta? " he says "maa, vo"
Manjari:"tum bata sakte ho"
He thinks for a while and says her about akshu's dilemma.
Manjari listen and says "shaadiya jaha dono ladka ladki yek dusre ko jante hai vaha par bhi aisi kuch cheeze hoti hai. Par yaha toh shaadi hi itni jaldi hui ki tum dono ko time nahi mila yek dusre ko janne ka. Aur akshara ko toh jaise puri life hi badal gayi ho. Thoda time do beta usko"
He hears her. She's right. It must be difficult for her. "haa maa" he says.

End!

Hope y'all liked it. Vote and comment please. Share with your friends too❤