Part two

Thank you for all the love. Keep supporting!

Akshara wakes up. She rubs her eyes. She sees around and realizes its not her comfy room now. She's married and has a room partner. Akshara is the middle child of karthik. She is very much pampered when compared to aarohi (step sis) and kairav. Aarohi got maturity at very minimal age. Kairav as being a elder brother, after their parents death, he had to look after his sisters. Akshara is loved by everyone. Be it goenkas or her nani, singhaniyas family.

After getting up first she checks her other side and finds a note. It reads "nahane ja raha hu" she smiles reading it. Then, she remembers the moment where she was asked to marry abhi. Whom she considered as her friend, nothing more than that.

Flashback :

Harsh makes her understand. He says. "mai shayad bahar ka lagunga par beta maine tumhe apni beti maana hai. Tumhari har khushi aur gham mai saath diya hai. Pata hai Tumhare mann mai bahut saare sawal hai. Sunno beta, agar tumhe theek lage toh mere bete ke liye tumhara haat magneaaya hu"

Akshara thinks that if she doesn't agree for this, she will be a burden for the family. She knows they won't leave her alone in this situation and they will ignore themselves when it comes to her. She can't be a burden. They have loved her without expecting anything. They have given her everything she asked. They held her hand when her parents left her. Its her turn now.
She agrees to it.

Manjari: akshara, akshara? Akshara?
Akshara comes to the reality hearing manjari calling her.
Manjari comes into room and says "beta, tum jaldi se taiyaar ho jaao. Aaj post marriage ke rituals hai na" it shows how excited manjari was
Akshara sees it and smiles. Manjari goes out. Akshara has mixed feelings. Even though she knows this family but now she is a part of it. She gets up and takes out a beautiful outfit and waits for abhi to come out.

Here, Manjari goes to her room and finds Harsh into some thoughts. She pats him and asks what's the matter. He says "tumhe yaad hai jab Akshara paida hui thi, karthik kithna protective tha. Hamne toh uske haat se hi dekha tha akshu ko. Pakadne bhi nahi diya tha bhaisaab ne" he laughs.
Manjari says "haan, yaad hai. Hame chodo goenkas ko tak nahi diya tha."
Harsh says "jab namkaran tha tab mai aur karthik aise hi hasi mazak mai tai kiya tha ki akshu birlas ki bahu hogi aur aaj dekho sach hogaya. Aaj karthik ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai" he misses his friend. Karthik and Harsh were school friends.
"voh toh hai, aaj agar vo aur naira hote toh bade kush hote" manjari says and wipes the lone tear falling from her eyes.
The environment gets senti. She says "abb ye sab chodke thoda kaam dekhiye, aaj akshu ka pehla din hai yaha"
Harsh says "ji ji" and goes out.

Akshara is waiting from past an hour still abhi is inside. Generally she has lot of patience but he is literally testing it now. The door opens and he comes out. She looks towards him and "ewww" she screams. "what? " he asks. He didn't realize that he has wrapped a towel below and his upper part is like a "free to air". She turns the other side closing her eyes. "pata nahi hai kya? Abb mai bhi yaha rehti hu" she screams. He takes the T-shirt and starts wearing it. He says "yek din mai kaise aadat hogi. Thoda ruko pehen raha hu." after few minutes he says "pehen liya maine"
She replies to that "aise bol rahe ho jaise US ka president ban gaye. Theek hai theek hai"
She goes inside. He thinks "abb thoda dhyaan rakna padega." and goes out.

She comes out in a beautiful purple outfit.

She doesn't like to wear lots of jewellery

She doesn't like to wear lots of jewellery. She was against it on her wedding day also but aarohi forced her. She does a minimal makeup and is all ready for the rituals.

Goenka house:

Manish is worried as he asked her to call but she didn't. He couldn't sleep last night. Mimmi comes and suggest him to video call her. She calls everyone and Manish also finds it a good idea. He makes a call.

Akshu is ready, well glammed up. She gets call. She's happy seeing the name. She picks it up. She could see everyone standing. Goenkas start asking questions one by one without letting her to speak. She smiles. Her family is her strength. She says "Rukh jaao." everyone stops. She continues "Radhe krishn sabko. Bade papa mai bilkul theek hu. Aap chinta mat karo." He smiles. She knew he would be worried. Aarohi asks "akshu bahut acchi lag rahi ho. Jijaji toh behosh hi ho jayenge" akshu smiles. Everyone asks her not say this because it isn't a normal wedding and she may not like it. Badi mummy asks "akshu, sab theek hai na? Sach bol" akshu says "ha badi mumma sab theek hai. Aap, aap chinta mat karo. Aaj na kuch rituals hai issiliye taiyaar hui hu" everyone is happy seeing her. She says bye and the call ends. Akshu thinks to herself "mai sach mai kush hu? " she doesn't get any answer.

Birla house:
Everyone is seen busy in the house arranging the things required for rituals. Abhi is playing with shiv, his parth bhaiya and Shefali bhabi's child. He is a cutiepie and most loved in this house. Akshara decends down. Shivi screams and abhi looks in that way. He's totally numb seeing her. His women is decending like a princess. A small smile in her face making her look even more beautiful. She wore nuptial chain and that makes him proud. He silently takes the "evil eyes off"
Akshara looks towards him. He was dressed up in a simple shewaani. Like wife like husband.

 She stands beside manjari who was busy with work

She stands beside manjari who was busy with work. Manjari sees her bahu and is all awww. She puts a kaala teka behind her ear and bless her. Abhi sees it and smiles. Everyone arrives. Manjari asks akshu to do arti and then they will start ritual. Everyone goes to the pooja room and she start arti. She sings "mai aarti teri gaau, o mohana krishna murari" she prays to make her life set. She also prays for everyone's good health. Abhi also prays to give him strength to protect her and fulfill her every wish. He wants to make up to her. Arti is done and she gives it to everyone. She goes abhi. He also takes it. Now everyone goes to hall.

Done for today. Vote and comment please. Next update tomorrow. Hope y'all liked it