Part one

Summer day, sun rises. Sharp sun rays falls on abhi's eyes. He's eyes gets wrinkled. He gets up and sees the other side of the bed. His women sleeping turning to the other side. He similes. He thinks his world changed in a day. His priorities did. He got wedded. He remembers how her was suddenly aksed to marry a girl who was dressed up waiting for her groom.

One day ago,

Goenka house:
Mimmi "shaadi ka ghar hai Manish aise phone pe mat raho, kaam dekho na"
"Maa kaam hi kar raha hu, varmala ke liye phone kiya hai"
"abhi tak varmala ka intezam nahi hua? Jaldi manish jaldi"
"haan maa" over phone "tum 10 baje se pehle aajana hai varmala leke theek hai, hmm"

Its a wedding house. Everyone person is busy in their work. House is full of wedding vibes.
In a room a girl is seen wearing all the jewelry on a dark red lehanga. She sat holding her pallu and thinking about her hone waala hubby. She blushes.

In the hall, guests are arriving and goenkas are welcoming them. Manish sees the groom's family coming. He goes to them and welcomes. He says "aare, bade seedhe waale baarat hai apki bhaisaab, thoda naach gaana kar ke aate"
Groom's father " ji, aap anadr aaiye aap se baat karni hai"
Manish sense something and thinks where is the groom.
They all go inside. Manish calles mimmi, swarna, kairav, vansh, aarohi. They all come come.

Manish "ji bataiye"
Groom's father says "vo baat aisi hai ki samarth (groom) ghar se bhaag gaya hai.
Everyone is shocked. He continues "usne yek letter deke gaya hai" he handovers the letter.

Manish takes it and reads "uncles ji, mai samarth hu. Pata hai aap mujhe gussa honge par mai akshara ko dhoka nahi dena chahta tha. Mai abhi shaadi ke liye taiyaar nahi hu. Mere kuch sapne hai. Abhi sansar basa lunga toh sapne adhure rehjaayenge. Mai apne family ko ye baat samjhane ki bahut koshish ki. Par maa aur bauji ko akshra bahut pasand aa gayi thi. Aur unhone bina mere marzi ke rishta tai kar liya. Akshara bahut acchi hai. Mai shayaad unki sabhi wishes puri nahi karpaunga. Unke liye mere se accha ladka milega. I'm sorry uncle ji. Ho sake toh maaf kar dena."

Silence! Everyone were in tears. Akshara was very happy for her marriage. May be she liked him and may be she imagined him as her husband. Everything was done. Samarth's family apologized again but goenka's were not in the situation to respond them. Manish asked them to give them space and they all left. Aarohi looks up and finds akshu in tears. "Akshara" she blurts out seeing her falling unconscious. Everyone goes to her. Aarohi takes her head in her lap and pats her face. Kairav brings water and splash on her face. She gets conscious.
"Bade papa" are the words she says. Her eyes held so much emotions. She was indirectly betrayed. She continued "abb kya?" and her tears started falling. Aarohi hugs her. Manish comes down thinking what to do and how to handel this situation. He gets a call. "Harsh" he says
On call
"hello harsh"
Harsh : "hello chod, akshu ko kya pasand hai ye bol. Gift leni hai mujhe"
Manish: "uski zarurat nahi hai"
Harsh: "kyun bhai, teri voice kyun low hai? Tabiyat teek hai tumhari? "
Manish narrates everything. Harsh also feels bad for akshara. He thinks her as his daughter. He says "sunn, pata hai aise nahi puchte par tumhari beti ko meri bahu banane ki iccha thi mujhe. Abb agar tum ha kaho toh?
"kya bol rahe ho tum? Mai akshu ko kaise samjhaunga? Ye nahi ho sakta harsh"
Harsh says "kyun nahi? Dekho ye mujhe pehle hi kar dena chahiye tha. Abhi ke liye akshu ko lane ki iccha thi meri. Tum toh abhi ko jante ho na. Aur akshu bhi usse janti hai."
Manish says "par akshu kya sochegi? Mai kaise bolunga?"
Harsh says "tum chinta mat karo mai aake baat karta hu" and cuts

Manish thinks about this proposal and akshu's situation. He knows its going to be hard for her accept abhi now.

Harsh comes to goenkas. Manish hugs him. His only friend. Harsh says "Don't worry" and smiles.
He goes to akshu's room and knocks her. Aarohi comes out giving them privacy.

Harsh makes her understand. He says. "mai shayad bahar ka lagunga par beta maine tumhe apni beti maana hai. Tumhari har khushi aur gham mai saath diya hai. Pata hai Tumhare mann mai bahut saare sawal hai. Sunno beta, agar tumhe theek lage toh mere bete ke liye tumhara haat magneaaya hu"
Akshara is shocked. She takes a little time and then agrees.

Harsh goes out and says everything. Everyone has mixed feelings about it. Harsh says get everything ready. I'm calling abhimanyu.
Manish is not convinced yet. He goes to her and asks to think about her decision. She assures him, she is fine with it. He gets happy.

Its muhrat,
Birla family comes with abhimanyu who's dressed up as a groom. He remembers Harsh asking him for this favour. And he assures him that he will fully take care of his wife (to be though 😂)
He liked her before. She used to visit birla house and he used to adore her from behind. For him it was like a dream come true moment. He never thought he will get married this way. Its was faster than a bullet train. Pandit's words breaks him and he comes back to reality. Pandit asks to bring the bride. Aarohi goes up and comes with a fully decked girl. Abhi is awestruck of her beauty. Yeah, he imagined her many times as a bride but she was way more beautiful in reality. He smiles. Akshara sees him and looks down. She sits beside him and the rituals start. Weeding is done. Yeah, they are officially Mr. And Mrs. Birla. It was time for akshu to move to her in laws house. She was emotional. Everyone hugged her. That was an emotional sendoff. Manish asked her to call anytime. She smiles upto him and moves. Yes, her heart is confused. She thought this will be her last day here but not this way. She never thought she will be DIL of birlas. She was happy somewhere as she knew everyone in that house and she has some connection with everyone. she sat with abhi in the car and the car went. Goenkas saw her going and it was a bad yet good day for them.

Present:
Abhi comes out remembering how their life changed. He smiles.

Episode ends!!!

Next chapter will be about akshu!

Please vote and comment