* a few weeks later *

We got a test again a few days ago and today we getting our grades back. Rocky is still mad about my last rapport cart so he reminded me off that. Than the teachers give me my grade back. ' C+' this can't be happened!  Rocky gonna be so mad! And I don't wanna get grounded or going to summer school! After school in run away. I know I get even more trouble but what can I do? I can't to mom and dad because they would be mad to, riker would bring me back and rydel would call rocky. I run to the beach and hide under the dock. Than I start crying. At this point I happy rocky took my phone this morning so he can't find my location.

I was making some homework when I hear people calling my name. I really hope they don't see me. " there you are! Everyone's looking for you." Riker says. " I'm sorry.. but I can't go home.. I don't wanna be yelled at." I cried. " well.. that's gonna happen. Rocky is really worried,  for sure when he found out you wasn't in school anymore." I nod. " but.. he he's gonna yell.. even more when he find out my grade." I said and start crying. " I don't wanna be grounded riker.. or going to summer school." " summer school? Ross, summer is way to far. You still have time to catch up work..  I understand you getting grounded for getting bad grade and you know dad had the same rules." " but... I would be grounded until next school year.. that's way to long." I cry. " rossy, can I see your grade? I promise I wouldn't yell." riker said sitting next to me. I sighed and show him my grade. " not bad, what grades did you get on your rapport cart?" " I failed most of my classes. I got a C in by math, a B for Engels, a D in history, and a F in science, an A in P.E and an A geography. there where a few other classes where I got a F" I sighed. " ross.. you really need to study. School is really important." Riker said. But he wasn't mad at all. " I know... but I try really hard!  I study for everything!  And I still fail.. I'm just a failure.." and I start crying again. " rossy, that is not true, you are a smart boy and you know that. And a C+ is a really good proges. Come on let's go home and I talk to rocky okay.. and I promise he wouldn't grounded you. I nod and we walk to his car.

When we where home i grab riker's hand. " there you are,  where the hell where you!! Have you any idea how worrie I was!!" Rocky yelled. " rocky.. please.. ross, wanna tell what happened?" Riker ask. I sighed. " I..  I..  got kinda off a bad grade.." I stutter amd handle it to him. " again!!? Ross! What have I told about getting a bad grade again!!?" " stop yelling, it isn't even that bad he really tried his best." Riker said. " shut up riker! I'm the one raising ross not you!" He yelled. " rocky enough!" Dad shout I didn't even saw my parents where her to and my other siblings. " he got a C+ i understand but it's better than his last rapport cart. And I assume he really tried." Dad said. " no his not.. he is just slacking." Rocky said. " that's not true! I tried really hard!! And you know it!! You know I always study the moment I got home! The only time I don't study is when I sleep, eat or doing chores." I cry. Than rocky grab me by my shirt." " you yell one more time and..." " and what? What you gonna do? I tell you young man you will not Talk to your brother like that and I spank you and I don't care how old you are! understand me?!" Dad shout. Rocky nod and and put me down. " but he still gets.." " no he is not grounded.." riker said. " fine... but ross next time..  I expect a much better grade." I nod hugging riker. " Rocky.. I swear if something happens to my babyboy, his moving back in whit us." Mom said.

I moved in by rocky after mom gets sick. Dad was working a lot before he could take care of mom and because I still had school work and stuff mom and dad decided it was better i moved in whit one of my older siblings. And it was rocky because he is single and lives also whit ryland,  and riker and rydel live whit there wife and husband.

" we will be fine." Rocky said. I sighed he hates me.

That night we where eating in silence.  " can you past the salt please?" I ask. Nothing. " rocky?" " what!?" He shout. " I.. I..  nothing it's fine.. " after dinner I did the dishes and take a shower. Than I was making myself ready for bed. " goodnight rocky.." I said and try to hug him.. but he pushed me away. What did I wrong?  Maybe I just had to go home and pay the consequences, than rocky wouldn't be shouted by dad and riker. I walk to my room and cry myself asleep.