"You're different. Did you guys-" He began, only for Katsuki to glare at him. "Shut up. And I already called Shinso. He's coming over to surprise Elena at around 4 or 5. I just need her to have fun, alright?" Katsuki said, making Kirishima smile before saluting.

"Yes sir!" He said and yawned before Katsuki stood up. "Tch. Thank you." He said quickly before leaving and slamming the door behind him.

_____________

Kirishima flipped the pancakes and put the last one on a plate before putting whipped cream, strawberries and drizzling some chocolate on top. Elena looked at the pancakes as he approached her. 

"For not being good at making curry, these pancakes look good." Elena said, smiling at him as she began eating. "Well, Sato taught me how to make them." Kiri said as Elena ate happily. Kiri took his phone up and acted as if he was on an app, only to take a quick picture of her as she ate with a smile and sending it to Katsuki.

Bakubro💪💥
_____________________

Shitty hair: *1 attachment sent*

Bakubro💪💥: Fucking hell, I'm at training. You're lucky I have a break.

Shitty hair: What, you're smiling, is that it?

Bakubro💪💥: I'm not! It's just that some other dumbass could be catching eyes at my girl. Okay I have to go. Bye.

Shitty hair: so manly..

________________

"Who're you texting?" Elena asked, a piece of pancake in her mouth. "My dad." He said monotone before putting his phone down and looking at Elena. "Sure.." Elena said before she took the last piece of pancakes and ate it. "Now there were some tasty pancakes. Credits to you." She said, smirking as she did a chefs kiss. "Thank you." Kirishima said and grabbed her plate, bringing it to the sink and washed it.

"Want to come with me and see Eri? I just miss her little marshmallow face! I have to bring dad with though." Elena said as Kirishima dried the plate and put it in a cabinet. "Sure!" He said, smiling as he turned to her. "Let's go right away!" Elena said and jumped up from her chair, grabbing her phone and calling Aizawa. Kirishima chuckled and watched her put the phone to her ear. "Hi dad! Can you come with me to see Eri? I miss her!" She said, smiling as she spoke into the phone.

"Sure. I have to speak to you anyways. I'll meet you outside of the dorms in a second." Aizawa said into the phone, his voice making Elena smile. "Okay!" She said and hung up before looking at Kiri. "We'll meet him outside in a sec. I'll go get dressed real quick. You should go as well!" Elena said, hands on her hips as she smiled at him. Kirishima nodded before they walked towards the elevators.

_____________

"Eri! My little baby! How are you today?" Elena asked, sitting on the side of the little girl's bed as she looked at her. "I'm good! Lemon has been keeping me company! Where is doggie?" Eri asked, looking over Elena's shoulder. "Doggie had business to do today. So it's going to be you, me and Kirishima today!" Elena said and picked Eri up, holding her in her arms as she smiled at Elena.

'Yeah they definitely did it..' Kirishima said, looking at the giggly girl in front of him. She was different, he noticed the same with Katsuki. They were both a little happier, or they had a different glint in their eyes.